Some issues w/ hacked weapons on 2017 server

Lue

The past two days a friend and I have been trying to play on the shinkicker 2017 server and it's been rampant with illegitimate weapons. I've personally been shot and killed by about four different M14s so far and there is a weapon crate full of crap outside of elektro.

After telling the hackers to stop being fags and camping the hospital roof and shooting everyone with their M14s, they refused to do so... It is my hope that what came next can be forgiven of my friend.

He said "ef these guys" and found the crate that everyone had dug in to get those weapons and attempted to get some frags and claymores to bring down the hospital that the guys were camping ontop of and got banned the second he opened it. Nobody else, however, got banned for having all their weapons ironically.

While my friend broke the rules, I can't say I blame the stand he took... after having dealt with the tards on the roof, he would have forfeited the weapons and attempted to demo the box as well (if thats possible). If his ban is not revoked, so be it... but we wanted to let you know that your server has been absolute garbage the past 2 days (if not longer) due to these morons shooting all your legitimate players the instant they get in with their M14s and crap.

Hopefully you are aware and are looking into it, cause its unplayable at the moment for us.... theres no fun in trying to go toe to toe with cheaters and being legitimately loaded out.. the fun of the mod is being on level playing fields, combat-wise. No ridiculous military loot... Fun firefights with weapons of old.

My friend may have gotten a screenshot of the tards on the hospital roof with the m14s, but I would have to ask to be sure. If you will look into his ban, it would be appreciated... I think the guys who really deserved a ban got away with it while my friend, whom tried to play legit this entire time, except to finally deal with the tardmoez on the spital- got the ban hammer....

Hope the nonsense gets settled soon so we can go back to enjoying the mod the way it was meant to be enjoyed... We love it!

Thanks for your time.

I will look into it, but I also recommend looking a for a good whitelisted server too. My server is not admin'ed 24/7 as I need to spend time coding and fixing bugs too. I would recommned checking out the guys in the private servers section as they do provide a better service then I do. Its not to say your not welome. but as a commited player you deserve good admins to be on board.

If you put your friends in game name in this post I can look to unban them, the hackers would have had the same ban to - as soon as an illegal weapon goes into a players gear they will get banned, even if they have a batteye bypass.

Thank you for the response, man.

My buddy that got banned for accessing the crate is RpGSpot (may vary, but its RPG somethin.. sorry, he changes it sometimes, but its always somethin like that lol). We were running around legit until the jackasses on the hospital roof were blastin at us. We killed one or two with enfields but then they just laid prone up there camping... I went up on the roof to see if they had logged but they had not... guy laying prone on the roof with a M14 blasted me, so that is when my buddy went to get the claymores and nades to flush them out.

There were some guys that admitted to have M14s the entire time in sidechat but were not banned, oddly enough... they said they werent the guys on the hospital roof, but who knows... the guys that admitted to having M14s were rollin around with the tag [RJRF] (raptor jesus rescue force). One of the guys was actually named Raptor Jesus after that tag... they claimed they found the M14s in a tent somewhere and said it was totally legit to use it since they "found it" and they are "survivors that use whatever they find to their advantage" or some crap like that.

I'm sure its all in the logs... All i know is we got nothin to hide, and im sick of these morons waltzing around blatantly trying to ruin the gaming experience of everyone else who wants to enjoy it.

Its sad, but true- we may have to look into the other servers, and thank you for pointing us in the right direction. If/when you get the security squared away we will be back, for sure. Keep up the good work! Didn't mean for this to come across as a bitch toward you or your efforts, because it certainly is not.

Keep on rockin! Thanks again.

ok, I unbanned your friend, but if he picks up hacked items again there will be no second chance.

The following were all banned:

79f382cd80b644bdf3323b26273b496a [RJRF]Roadkill
54bb1fe73370ec6977ec79ca2848902d [RFRF]Exile
a4f275eb85e7a6a7ca818788eb47417c [RJRF] Raptor Jesus
d638d070ea6c5b84e2fd520de9a51604 [RJR] Rufus

Much appreciated. I will let him know. If we find anybody else on the server cheating like those guys were, we will be sure to let you know and try to get solid screenshots when we do (just in case anyone tries to refute it).

Thank you!

lol the Elektro Police on the hospital/police station?

Maybe they got it from a dead cheater like I did. The guy tried to Teleport to me, but lagged I guess, so i shot him in the face with an Enfield and stole his M14. Wasn't banned so... /shrug

I recommend just going through the DB and wiping out anything illegal as obviously you don't get banned just for owning one.

Also, Lue, You could try out my server if you want. Not many people yet but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

Yeah it was those guys, but the RJRF guys said that they were not the police force... so I think theres even more people with m14s out there that have not been banned, as you have said- having it in your inventory is not actually banning people. Something isnt registering right or something, because plenty of people are waltzing around with golden revolvers, m14s and claymores and no f*cks are being given by battleye or anything else.

I know for a fact that the jackass on the hospital roof that shot me had a m14... He shot about 6 rounds at me when i came up the ladder in quick succession and utterly missed like a noob... I stood still to line up a enfield bullseye and he finally hit me... he then crawled out from his hidey hole behind the pallets and deathblew me with a shot to the peener (i think)... and i got a good view of his gun at that point.

Not sure who it was, and probably not worth it to have shinkicker sift through the logs to find my death from last night around 12am pacific- but that guy def. was cheating, whoever he was.

On a server we used to run, we used "gotcha-anti hack" and it allowed for you to select all the weapons not allowed and if it detected anyone with the gun it would give them 1 minute to remove it from their inventory or be banned... it worked well when we tested it and I never really had any issues with hackers on our server... but then again, we also had a very low pop server because of it, as well.

If I keep running into the tards I will take a look at your server... I will be playing tonight and we will see whats in store for us this time.

And though im really against anything that ruins the difficulty factor of the game (like waypoints or crosshairs or anything.... I even hate 3DP to be honest...) it may even be benificial to add death messages like namalsk had which identified who killed who and with what weapon so that people can capture that crap in obvious screenshots to report these sad little kids who are afraid to play the game the real way...

Cuts down on there having to be an active admin 24/7 as the quality community players would gladly help get these guys banned for being clowns.

Yeah I saw them on earlier, and I pointed out the fact that they had been banned to the server, and they left pretty quickly. I guess they came back when I went for dinner.

OffTopic Things:
I'd turn Kill Messages on ("Player X killed Player Y with Z Weapon") but I feel it ruins the game almost the same way Death Messages/Debug Monitor do. It gives you a confirmed kill.
It's super great to think you killed someone, only to be shot in the back by him when he gets up from his unconciousness. Gives you a reason to go and check pulse or check gear, etc.

I always leave my rCon running when i'm not actively on the server, and check logs every time the server restarts (12 hour intervals), so I'll know if someone got killed by a cheater (or someone with a spawned in weapon). I'm leaving side chat on since my suggestion is unable to be used in any way/shape/form.

We haven't had any cheaters yet that didn't get banned before they could get off the beach with their DMR or teleport more than once

Unfortunately, I just played a server that had boxes of non-2017 weapons and people were carrying them... KSVK's, M14's, etc... And, it's the DayZ.st Washington DC test server, so, it's anybody's guess about who the admin is... there's no point of contact. I recorded some of it, but... nobody to send it to. And, I have to say, it's amazing how stupid people are... asking in sidechat for weapons, or to be teleported to some place... oh, friendly hacker, please give me a tank. Sad, sad, sad...

I'm still blown away by how many people honestly have convinced themselves that M14s are legitimate weapons for Day Z 2017. When I saw those guys on I told them they may as well give it up... I caught them talking about M14s the instant I loaded in... I was comical, really.... It was almost like nothing has changed since I logged off last night... I logged off to people arguing over M14s last night... logged in tonight to people arguing about M14s lol....

When I told them that Shinkicker himself confirmed that M14s are not legitimate weapons, their response was: "Then how come admins are running around on this server with M14s and giving them to everyone?"..... what?

I asked for names and they never provided any.... They said that they "read that its legitimate"....

Perhaps we need a blatant message of the day for some morons.... "I haven't been banned yet for using this M14 I found on a dead body, so i'm guessing its okay to have"....

m14s1.jpg
m14s2.jpg
m14s3.jpg

lol some guy just flew into Elektro, went "FUCK DA 5- OH SHIT" and crashed a GyroBoat in the woods.
Came back 2 minutes later with a Gyrocopter and crashed it into the Hospital, then about 1 minute later teleported to use and killed a group of about 4-5 in about 3 seconds with a winchester. I took a body shot and died instantly, same for everyone else.
His name was Austin.

1QZhh.png

Unfortunately, I just played a server that had boxes of non-2017 weapons and people were carrying them... KSVK's, M14's, etc... And, it's the DayZ.st Washington DC test server, so, it's anybody's guess about who the admin is... there's no point of contact. I recorded some of it, but... nobody to send it to. And, I have to say, it's amazing how stupid people are... asking in sidechat for weapons, or to be teleported to some place... oh, friendly hacker, please give me a tank. Sad, sad, sad...

Want to see a super pathetic 2017 server? Cheaters would almost make it better. I got on once i saw the name, just to lul at the "Adult Admins" aka 12 year olds.

Server IP is: 173.192.200.126:3221
I highly recommend getting on just once, to see the starting loadout, then laugh at it and feel disgusted for ever being on it.

Its not active yet on my server, but I have a port of pyBEscanner for 2017. I need to test a little more, but one it goes active there is going to be a huge ban fest.

I will put up a thread when its ready so that other server users can have it to help.

Want to see a super pathetic 2017 server? Cheaters would almost make it better. I got on once i saw the name, just to lul at the "Adult Admins" aka 12 year olds.

Server IP is: 173.192.200.126:3221
I highly recommend getting on just once, to see the starting loadout, then laugh at it and feel disgusted for ever being on it.

We went to this server cause my buddy got auto-banned on the shinkicker server again before he had time to drop the crap he had pulled out of the crate previously. You are right... it was a joke.

We read the server name with "Run by adults" and we were like "uhhhhhhhhhhh huh...."

Soon as we logged in it was a flamefest of people saying "THAT GUY IS A HACKER!!!!" "NO THAT GUY IS!" "NO THAT GUY IS A HACKER!" and the admin starts banning whoever said someones a hacker.... i told my buddy "hey should i say you are a hacker and see if you get banned?"... needless to say we didnt play there long.... my head hurt from sidechat.

Not to mention I have horrible internet sometimes and their ping limit was like 300ms, so I get kicked every 2 seconds when I spike... I changed my ingame name to "PING'TU'HAI" so that i could atleast get some lulz from "player PING'TU'HAI kicked for ping to high"

Its not active yet on my server, but I have a port of pyBEscanner for 2017. I need to test a little more, but one it goes active there is going to be a huge ban fest.

I will put up a thread when its ready so that other server users can have it to help.

Any chance of it working with DayZ.st hosting?
They're quite restrictive on what you can actually change.

We went to this server cause my buddy got auto-banned on the shinkicker server again before he had time to drop the crap he had pulled out of the crate previously. You are right... it was a joke.

We read the server name with "Run by adults" and we were like "uhhhhhhhhhhh huh...."

Soon as we logged in it was a flamefest of people saying "THAT GUY IS A HACKER!!!!" "NO THAT GUY IS!" "NO THAT GUY IS A HACKER!" and the admin starts banning whoever said someones a hacker.... i told my buddy "hey should i say you are a hacker and see if you get banned?"... needless to say we didnt play there long.... my head hurt from sidechat.

Not to mention I have horrible internet sometimes and their ping limit was like 300ms, so I get kicked every 2 seconds when I spike... I changed my ingame name to "PING'TU'HAI" so that i could atleast get some lulz from "player PING'TU'HAI kicked for ping to high"

luls, pretty much.
Best part was the hatchet that was also a G17, L85 ACOG, and GPS.
No idea how that's supposed to be a 2017 server at all, other than for the hobo skins possibly. Which is really just sad.

Any chance of it working with DayZ.st hosting?
They're quite restrictive on what you can actually change.

I have no idea - they will need python installed and it runs under dos and scans the battleye logs. I expect it would not be possible without a dedicated.

I played on that server, all that stuff was added by some hacker. I was also the one they were calling a hacker, I was sitting where that SS is with a Lee Enfield shooting pretty much anyone I saw. I talked with one of the admins, he's tired of everyone crying hacker. However, just before all the crazy loadout happened there was some crazy hacker spawning zombies on everyone and then player shielded us all. So don't blame the server owners for something they didnt do.

This is probably because there was a recently leak of a bunch of combo scripts and some new Be bypasses came out...
Honestly the server i personally play on has battleeye disabled and is password.

The other issue is that on most servers "Anyone that killed you" = hacker, i know tons of people that were banned from apb because of hackusations. .

This is probably because there was a recently leak of a bunch of combo scripts and some new Be bypasses came out...
Honestly the server i personally play on has battleeye disabled and is password.

The other issue is that on most servers "Anyone that killed you" = hacker, i know tons of people that were banned from apb because of hackusations. .

Except there actually are A LOT of cheaters on APB.

Back