some1 Please help a brotha out.I Need More Zedz

calamity

I have a few issues on my taviana server
I am trying to make a zombie Colosseum that has a gun box in the middle. my problem is I cant get lotz of zedz. I spawned 50 crashsites in the Colosseum but maybe 3 or so spawn zedz. how can I get more zombies to spawn in it? chopper crashes are the only way i know how to spawn zedz anywhere but im open to any ideas
get all crash sites to spawn zedz or better yet get them to spawn anywhere I want from something else I can place it it. im thinking all these crash sites are lagging my server so another option would be ideal.
I thought maybe the max zombies was the problem so I changed below
what I have tried is this .............................................. seems it didnt increase zombies at least not in the Colosseum
In dayz_mission I made a folder called code in the code folder I copied my variables.sqf from my dayz_code and place it in the NEW code folder

in the init.sqf I replaced
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
replaced it with:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "code\variables.sqf";

I then changed this in the variables.sqf
//DayZ settings
dayz_dawn = 6;
dayz_dusk = 18;
dayz_maxAnimals = 10; //changed this
DAYZ_agentnumber = 0;
dayz_animalDistance = 800;
dayz_zSpawnDistance = 300;//changed this
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 300; //changed this
dayz_maxGlobalZombies = 250; //changed this
dayz_maxZeds = 3000; //changed this
dayz_spawnPos = getPosATL player;

soo maybe this increase the total zombies on the entire map but not where I need em...

You can spawn one item not currently in the loot tables, set up a new class for that object in CfgBuildingLoot.hpp and define how many zeds you want there.

Just an example:
class Land_Mil_Barracks_L: Military {
maxRoaming = 200;
minRoaming = 200;
zombieChance = 1;
};

I guess this will work.

this sounds great but where do I find the CfgBuildingLoot.hpp ?????
I dont see it in mission or server pbo

Back