Spawn Vehicles with Inventory

JacksRevenge

Hello everyone,

i have this Problem, to Spawn Vehicles with Inventory. If i try, i see the Vehicle in the Objecttable but not Ingame. But if i remove the Inventory and restart the server it appears.Here some examples:

[[["LeeEnfield"],[1]],[["10x_303"],[3]],[[],[]]]

[[[],[]],[["PartWheel","PartGlass","ItemJerrycan"],[2,1,2]],[[],[]]]

[["ItemMap","ItemToolbox"],[1,1],["PartWheel"],[2]]

[[[AKS_74_kobra"],[1]],[["30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],[2,2]],[[],[]]]

by the way, this method of putting Inventory in vehicles is veeeeeerryyy, complicated. Still dont get the logic behind all this brackets. Char Inv for example is so much easier.

May it be, that the Vehicle makes the diffrence? For example u can copy the invetory from a Ural to a Ural, but not in a Volha or something else, because the Order of brackets is another?

Okay in meantime i got it.

It is actually the diffrence between the Vehicles. Some Inventory worked out fine and some other let the car disapear. Also my testing car was called "hilux" in the SQL but was a UAZ in Game. I let them and another car in the Objecttable an deleted and respawned all the other Vehicles. Back in the game my Hilux switched into the UAZ . So all i can say, this thing is the craziest bugging server / Game if ever seen o_O

oh and jeah....SOLVED:D

Back