Dec 14, 2012 #1 L Lloyd New Member I was looking though the Private Master files, and was wondering where the sql files are? I am use to seeing a ****.sql
I was looking though the Private Master files, and was wondering where the sql files are? I am use to seeing a ****.sql
Dec 19, 2012 #3 Antros New Member Lloyd said: Got it figured out Click to expand... Well, where are they?
Dec 20, 2012 #4 Z zedar Moderator Staff member Antros said: Well, where are they? Click to expand... https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private/tree/master/schema you must use db_migrate.pl to generate the database, it has incremental changes so you will find a lot of little .sql and not only 1 big
Antros said: Well, where are they? Click to expand... https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private/tree/master/schema you must use db_migrate.pl to generate the database, it has incremental changes so you will find a lot of little .sql and not only 1 big