Squad XML Generator and hosting

Zakun

Hi guys,
I have recently finished a project which will make creating squads very easy for anybody to use. The process is very simple.
To create the squad, simply fill in the correct information, submit the form, and a squad will be automatically generated, and hosted. You will be provided with a link to put in your ArmA II profile, and then you're done.

All you have to do is:
Register to the website
Activate your account
Login
Create a Squad

EDIT: Website has been updated so that you can easily edit your XML

If anyone does use this, could you please post with your experience of it, and any suggestions or constructive criticism would be nice too, thank you =]

Hey love this tool but when i fill in the details for myself then add the next player in clan i get a message saying that i cant add anymore :( is there away of adding more or am i missing something lmao

You should be able to add up to two players per squad, we do have a donation system in place where you can donate via paypal to increase the amount of players per squad you can have, as well as total amount of squads
Sorry that it isn't displayed anywhere yet, I'm trying to find a way to display it in a clean way somewhere
For more information on the donation system click the Donation link at the top of the page, or feel free to ask me :)

Back