Static respawn timer?

CCCPMob

Sarge,

First let me say that your work is greatly appreciated and has added a whole new element to my server. Well done. Hopefully this is a easy one for you. First a little explanation.

I have built a series of "bandit" bases around the map. The idea is to make them impregnable by one or even two players by spawning a massive amount of AI to "guard" the base. The prize if you take the base is a shiny box of guns for you to choose from.

What I would like to know is if there is a static respawn timer value that I can set. As I understand it static spawns will respawn immediately after the last AI is killed, at least that seems to be what I experienced. What I would like to know is if there is a way to set a timer so that the static group will respawn say 20 min after the last AI is killed. Thus giving time for the players to loot the base and leave.

Currently I have static spawn set to respawn=false and they only seem to spawn once until the server restarts.

Thanks for your time.

In your SAR_config.sqf

// time after which AI are respawned if configured
SAR_respawn_waittime = 660; // default 30 seconds

This setting applies to both dynamic and static AI and is obviously in seconds. Hope this helps.

Back