Static Spawns

RRP47

So I have set the dynamic spawns to false, and the static spawns to false. But I still have some rogue groups wandering around due to the world map config.
Is there a way to turn them off as well? I'm looking to use only the heli and vehicle patrols currently.

Thanks!

I haven't added any custom spawns. Was just the base DZAI and whatever it provided, aside from turning on the heli/vehicle patrols. Have since decided to remove the pve aspect of my server so I set the dynamic/static to false, but still have rogue groups roaming around.

Which map/mod is your server running? Also note that the AI heli and air patrols can eject units when their vehicle is disabled.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

_this setTriggerActivation ["ANY", "PRESENT", true];

was just peeking thru the world_panthera2.sqf, would I set these lines to false to prevent them from spawning?
trying to act like I know what I'm talking about lol
having no issues with the dynamic AI, just have groups of up to 6 roaming around.
I understand that the AI will eject, pretty sure this isn't the issue due to the numbers.

Setting DZAI_staticAI to false in your config should already disable every static spawn. I did a check of all spawn related files earlier, and I could not find any way that any spawns could happen after disabling static and dynamic spawns.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Okay, to troubleshoot it I'll remove vehicle patrols for a session to see if my players just aren't killing them. lol Thanks!

Back