Strange Debug Spawns

Forgotten

As of yesterday, my server has had players respawning at a strange, off the map debug area. It's 300 meters off the west edge, on the shoreline. It is acting like a spawnpoint, as it's random wether they end up there or at a normal, on map, spawnpoint.

These are the co-ords: [16,[-290.201,1045.95,0.002]]

I made some changes to the server yesterday, but mostly they were updates to the BattleEye and associated scripts. One other thing I did was increase the object_data Inventory length, as I was getting errors due to an overly full Ural, apparently. I don't see how that would have anything to do with it, but weird is weird. I had changed it to 2048, as has been suggested for many of the table lengths.

Just rebooted server comp, killed myself about 10 times, got the spawn on the 10th try.

Anyone ran into this before?

Did some tests, my issue is still persisting. Turns out, people are spawning as much, so far, as 1500 west off the map edge, along the ocean.

I don't have any errors in the logs for any of it, just acts like they are normal spawns.

I didn't mess with any server files that could have done anything regarding those. Not to mention it's still spawns all on the coast, right at the ocean, just far west of Kamenka. They range from just 50 meters off the map to over 1500 meters off the map.

Agh this sucks because otherwise I'm looking at a full server file reinstall. Anyone ever run into anything like this?

If anyone has this happen to them, it appears it was the mission file. I'm still not sure what it was, but I have edited my map in the 3d editor, and apparently it was something in there. Copied my buildings over to a fresh file and no more spawns out in debug land.

Back