Struggling with Scripts.. Knees are down :)

iSBK

Hello everyone ;)

I'm down on my knees, because this aint working...
- I've been fighting with scripts.. Struggling to get them working on my overwatch server for 6 days now, and it's getting me nowhere,

Theres a little number of scripts i wish on my server, unfortunately only self bloodbag and auto refuel is what i can get running on my own, after that, every script i try to implant just wrecks the server :(

I've previoursly had two "Scripters" working on the server, before i started trying.. but they couldn't manage the task...

i'd like to have
Following Scripts:
  • Self bloodpack
  • Toggleable debug monitor
  • Deploy bike (Possibly Motorcycle)
  • Steal Cloth
  • Auto Refuel
  • New Weapons and Vehicles.
  • Alot of new locations for Vehicles to spawn
  • No fog, and up to 1000-1250 meters of clear view.
Somethings i'd like if possible :)
  • Removal of Debrig/trash from the roads.
  • Random Loadout at spawn (Enfield, ect..)
  • Random spawn location All around the map (If this exist as a public script)
and finally the last thing..
- If i were to create a "map" or edit the Chenarus map in the ArmA 2 editor, could this be implanted easily?

I have a Villayer server, and i've previoursly worked with Server and Mission PBO's, but Vilayer's system is different, not exactly just copy & past 'friendly' :)

The things listed above, if it is not too much to ask?, Please do contact me, at Skype: Minamo01
Time is money, and therefore no work is free.. lets talk? :)

Self Bloodbag and Auto Refuel are standard features of Overwatch. There is no need to "add" either of those. Your best bet is to start off with both default server and mission PBOs.

New weapons and vehicles will probably require rMod.

I'm not familiar with Vilayer so I may not be able to help.

Post your default PBOs and maybe someone can get the ball rolling for you.

Also, no one should be charging you. If you feel the need to donate to someone that's cool too. But don't feel obligated or that you have to PAY someone.

Back