Stuck at Requesting Authentication

DeNarran

I am at my wits end. I have been fighting this issue for two days and it has driven me to finally post here.
First off, I am posting in this forum because I am working with Celle, if this is the wrong place, just let me know.

Ok, so here is the issue. It entirely stems from the dayz_server file, as I have reverted everything to default repeatedly. I use DayZ.st, so I downloaded their default server file and implement it via the CP. That works. I then take the same files from that PBO, extract them and then recompile them without making edits. This causes any player trying to join to get stuck at "Requesting Authentication". I can only assume this stems from some signature or checksum with the dayz_server file, but I cant for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Oh, and here is the kicker, I have been using the same methods to modify the Mission file with great success. No issues with the Mission, but the exact same actions to unpack and repack lead to crippling errors with the server file.

Again, I am at my wits end, any help would be great.
-DeNarran

Well, I guess that's just how things work. The moment I go for help, I find a thread that talks about how repacking can be buggy and to use PBO Manager's paste function to avoid errors. It seems to be working for the moment but I am still curious where the error is coming from. If anyone has any insight, I would be curious to know.

Thanks again.

Back