Stuck on "Wait For host" - Please help!

TommsteruK

So i just watched a video with the link for this site, installed everything fine, got my server working nicely, then i go INTO the server, and it says my welcome message etc, but it is just stuck on "Wait For Host" this happens with both LAN and Internet.

I have forwarded my ports, used the latest beta patch, rolled back etc. yet it STILL get stuck on "Wait For Host", Please help!

It means that the server can't see your config and/or mission files. Make sure you are pointing to the right mods in your startup and that your config file points to the right mission.

You should have a directory in MPMission called "dayz_1.Chernarus", make sure in your config file (cfgdayz/server.cfg) that it shows the following:

Code:
class Missions {
    class DayZ {
        template = dayz_1.Chernarus;                // Mission To Load (Mission File Located In The MPMissions Folder)
        difficulty = "Veteran";                        // Server Difficulty Settings (Recruit, Regular, Veteran, Mercenary)
    };
};

Also make sure your startup.bat files points to server.cfg

Code:
-config=cfgdayz\server.cfg

Check out my previous post about a sample startup.bat file here: http://opendayz.net/threads/server-automatically-shutdown.10625/#post-47829 and make sure your file name for the config file is correct.

Well i checked all of that, but I'm still stuck. Is there a way we can contact eg Skype and use team-viewer? because i'm not really sure what to do here :/ like i said, i am new to this.

Tommster .. you probably don't have any tables deployed in the database. Have you ?

I have the same issue..... In server installation guide... it's not mentioned how to deploy the needed tables in MySQL.

try to ctrl+alt+delete and go to processes
then press all user processes ( i dont know how it is in english im dutch) and if you have all the
user processes end the BFNservice.exe on my pc it works but you have to end it every time you
restart your computer

Back