Stuck on Waiting for Character to Create

Hoggermaister

Mod Name: Chernarus

Extras: Combo2

Problem Description: When i connect to my Lite DayZ Private server everything looks good, connection to the db looks good, and i get to the player list and when i press OK i get stuck at Waiting Character to Create, and it Timeout's and i get the error:

HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:103:83322374:any:2:|

in my Console window.

Have tryed reinstalling it with different Combos and without.

Have dayz 1.7.5.1 with Arma 2 Beta 101747.

Try taking a look at your .rpt log file. One of your log files should point you in the right direction of what is causing your issue.

I have looked at arma2oaserver.rpt and can't find anything with the CHILD:103 error, the last stuff thats happens that i can think of is.

"DISCONNECT: Hogge (83322374) Object: any, _characterID: any"
"WRITE: """
Client: Remote object 2:116 not found
Client: Remote object 2:117 not found
Client: Remote object 2:118 not found
Client: Remote object 5:0 not found

Is there a hiveext.log file in there somewhere? Maybe take a look at that. One of the logs should have error messages that can point you in the right direction. Sorry I can't be more specific. I'm a little rusty.

Im quite happy that you are trying ;)
have looked at my hiveext.log.
Did a search in there for 103 and i found
the [Error] Error executing |CHILD:103:83322374:any:2:| and this to: HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: 83322374:any:2:

but that is all i can find.

Seems like he cant execute the 103 what that now is .. :confused:

I tryed the another server type with a fresh install of the mysql etc and got the same error so it must be something wrong with my Arma 2 CO files so im going to reinstall everything and try again.
Will update later.

*Update*
Nope still the same problem even efter total reinstall of everything.
This include Arma 2 & OA, mysql and server files.

Back