[SUPPORT] Dayz.Epoch.3d.Editor.Live.Mission

Interesting mission file =)
What does the superadmin.sqf do?
I couldent find what prupose it served. I changed the PUID to mine as well.

I like how the loot spawns, finally I can tweak the loot without spending hours doing it on my server.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that...That was for testing out an admin only script. In the fn_self_actions.sqf i wanted to have some function only for admins...so you add your UID there and then you can do something like this:
Code:
  _cursorTarget = cursorTarget;
   _typeOfCursorTarget = typeOf _cursorTarget;
  _ownerID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
   _playerUID = player getVariable ["playerUID", 0];

// Example on how to use _adminList
  if((typeOf(cursortarget) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ") and _ownerID != "0" and (player distance _cursorTarget < 2)) then {
  if (_playerUID in _adminList) then {
     cutText [format["Plot Pole Owner PUID is: %1",_playerUID], "PLAIN DOWN"];
   };
  };

Yeah, you see ? It is so much easier to tweak things this way. :)

ps: Fixed some values in the dayz_code\init\setupChar.sqf
Might wanna re-download that file.

Last edited:
This is fantastic, have been using it this afternoon to debug and fix one of my scripts. Awesome job, made my life 100x easier and quicker.

Hehe thanks.. I am making an updated version now with full database interaction. I already got object_data objects to spawn on mission start, as well as the traders, buy and sell.
I rewrote 90% of all sql calls and replaced them with ones working for arma2net.

But yeah...this will be epic with db interaction.

Hehe thanks.. I am making an updated version now with full database interaction. I already got object_data objects to spawn on mission start, as well as the traders, buy and sell.
I rewrote 90% of all sql calls and replaced them with ones working for arma2net.

But yeah...this will be epic with db interaction.

One word: Legend.

Would there be a way to enable systemChat? I tend to debug stuff through systemChat calls - unless there is a much better way of doing it?

Back