[Support] NOS for cars!

did you ever get the raven working for overpoch ???
if soo please instruct me
I was soo close but no cigar

Ok scratch that i changed required items and realized after a few days that a tool box is not a magazine

Last edited:
How would I disable the hard braking? I've tried multiple ways but ends in script failure.

Error's in the script :

This :

Code:
//Nitro action
    _hasNOSinstalled = _vehicle getVariable["nitroinstalled",0];
    if (_inVehicle and _vehicle isKindOf "Car" and speed _vehicle >= 1) then {
        if (_inVehicle and _hasNOSinstalled == 1) then {
            if (isnil("NITRO_Cond")) then {NITRO_Cond = false;};
            if (s_player_nitrobooston <0) then {
                if (NITRO_Cond) then {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro Off") + "</t>"),"scripts\nitro\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                } else {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro On") + "</t>"),"scripts\nitro\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                };
            };
        } else {
            _vehicle removeAction s_player_nitrobooston;
            s_player_nitrobooston = -1;
        };
  } else {
        if (_hasNOSinstalled == 1) then {
            _vehicle setVariable ["nitroinstalled", 1, true];
        };
    };

Should Be :

Code:
//Nitro action
                if (NITRO_Cond) then {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro Off") + "</t>"),"scripts\NOS\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                } else {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro On") + "</t>"),"scripts\NOS\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                };
            };
        } else {
        };
  } else {
        };
    };

This :

Code:
s_player_nitroInstall = player addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Install NOS boost") +"</t>"), "scripts\nitro\nitroinstall.sqf",_cursorTarget, 999, true, false, "",""];

Should Be

Code:
s_player_nitroInstall = player addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Install NOS boost") +"</t>"), "scripts\NOS\nitroinstall.sqf",_cursorTarget, 999, true, false, "",""];

Last edited:
Error's in the script :

This :

Code:
//Nitro action
                if (NITRO_Cond) then {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro Off") + "</t>"),"scripts\nitro\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                } else {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro On") + "</t>"),"scripts\nitro\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                };
            };
        } else {
        };
  } else {
        };
    };

Should Be :

Code:
//Nitro action
                if (NITRO_Cond) then {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro Off") + "</t>"),"scripts\NOS\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                } else {
                    s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro On") + "</t>"),"scripts\NOS\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
                };
            };
        } else {
        };
  } else {
        };
    };

This :

Code:
s_player_nitroInstall = player addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Install NOS boost") +"</t>"), "scripts\nitro\nitroinstall.sqf",_cursorTarget, 999, true, false, "",""];

Should Be

Code:
s_player_nitroInstall = player addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Install NOS boost") +"</t>"), "scripts\NOS\nitroinstall.sqf",_cursorTarget, 999, true, false, "",""];

yes there was 2 folders,originally i called it nitro

I have been trying to install this, I am not getting scroll option and no errors in the RPT, I can't seem to find the issue, Renamed the "Scripts\NOS\nitroinstall.sqf" to match my scripts fold but it is like the self actions are not seeing it, should i put something into my extra_rc for the right click options or is it purely the scroll option, as you can tell i am bit of a noob at this

LOVE YOU @roachyuk

So now you are taunting me after robbing me ....sure the admins will like that on here you using there site to advertise and rip people off......i am now going to write and post the conversation between us on all dayz forums plus how exactly this forum allows people like you to rip people off and get at me for telling everyone what you done...
AGAIN IN MY THREAD!!!

you were warned about this now i have no choice but to ask that you be banned for spamming my threads with your pointless BS, if you want to bitch about someone start anew post dont hijack mine!!!!!

LOVE YOU @roachyuk

So now you are taunting me after robbing me ....sure the admins will like that on here you using there site to advertise and rip people off......i am now going to write and post the conversation between us on all dayz forums plus how exactly this forum allows people like you to rip people off and get at me for telling everyone what you done...
Here what happened between me and you was just between me and you I understand that no matter what I say or do you will not stop spamming everyone's thread so can an admin please ban him.
@Pwnoz0r @CommanderRetra @Andrew_S90

Its the LOL Troll again. o_O

DO NOT and i stress do not take any notice from the above post .....he said he could help me cahrged me ....from a advertiesment from this forums.....and did not get me my scripts... he blamed it on my provider.....then a few months later i see him asking for help............he is a scammer BE CAREFUL!!!!! REMEMBER THE NAME Alex Lawson beware ......he will scam you and this is the truth .....i have the chat log to prove it!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT and i stress do not take any notice from the above post .....he said he couldn't do his own scripts and he donated ....from a thread from this open sharing forum.....and was notable to work out what he wanted... he may have been using a provider that wouldn't allow changes to some things.....then a few months later started trolling Alex because he was trying something new and asking the open sharing forum for help............he is a pain in the "A" BE CAREFUL!!!!! REMEMBER THE NAME roachyuk beware ......he will follow you around trolling you and this is the truth .....i have the whole god damn forum to prove it!!!!!!!!!!

roachyuk, leave it alone. I expect that everyone else in this forum is getting tired of hearing your woes, be a good chap and give back something to the forum. Everytime you post this rubbish I will just copy past this.

Cheers and all that. Good on you Ultra go find some lost souls, I know i need some help advice most of the time lol

362602_1608840.jpg

So someone stole my script....and someone is releasing it and has a support thread as well.lol...nice 1

Back