Survivor, Hero and Bandit Voice Commands Menu [HELP]

Would this be a good, or bad thing to add to servers?

• Total voters

blur

Valued Member!
I am in the prosess of creating an in-game scroll menu that will allow players to talk ingame to eachother without a mic, or having to talk/ type. There would be menus created by humanity with several diffrent commands you can choose from per person based on your humanity. Also some voices and commands will not be allowed to be used by bandits that are available for survivors or heros, such as "im Friendly" Ect.

-Menu Ideas-

Hero- 1. don't Shoot, I'm.... Friendly
Injured
2. Can I get some help, I need... Blood Bag
Morphine
Antibiotics
Ect....
3. I'm Friendly, HELP
4. Lets go to..... Cherno
Electro
NWAF,NEAF
Ect...
5.Where do you want to go (extended)?

Survivor- 1. don't Shoot, I'm.... Friendly
Injured
2. Can I get some help, I need... Blood Bag
Morphine
Antibiotics
Ect....
3. Help!
4. Lets go to....
5. Where do you want to go?

Bandit- 1. Lets go to.... (Restricted)
2. Where do you want to go? (Restricted)

This is my idea so far, and i have already started coding it. i would like it if you guys would like to help with sound recording of this script! I think it would be a great addition to the servers and would make it alot more fun with role play ect.

I am also thinking of adding in more talking commands but will still need help with sound recording for the voices. If anyone would like to help out, please post on this forum. As of right now i need people to play as the voice of heros, survivors and bandits. There may be more in the future!

Again, Please post on here if anyone would like to help out with this! it could be awesome with your help!

I think it would be a good idea, I can help if needed. But do you mean like the f2 commands in takistan life that broadcast a message to people near them? Or do you mean trying to make like a hero side chat bandit side chat for only the respective humanities that the message is seen across? But either way I would like to help if you need, I have a test server too if needed to test

It would be a full scroll menu that would play actual voice to players in the area. Everyone within ~50 meters could hear it. and it would be controled by a scroll wheel option that is inclosed in one line, expanding to the full voice menu

Will this be BOTH Text & Voice or just voice?

Also - would be cool to see communication based on the possession of a radio.

Something like - Side chat disabled
Have a radio
Use your scroll menu to interact with other radio owners.

Overall like the general idea, although the idea of having certain things locked for bandits removes the concept of lying and backstabbing, while that sort of playstyle isn't for me, I believe it is a necessary evil.

Which point is a good point >_<

I guess it can always be tweaked to allow anyone to use anything rather than have restrictions, so no biggie!

Poll Question: Would this be a good or band thing? Yes or No.

Lol... umm. The question is invalid. Anyways it would be a cool add-on.

Back