Swim Bug Again?

Zedhunter

Howdy, all, love the map and plan to donate! Whilst working as a server admin, I have switched from Taviana.com 1.x to dayzland.eu Tavi 1.5, then back to Taviana 2.0 again after a horrible .eu update. After switching hosts, I noticed the good old "swimming on spawn" bug rearing its ugly head again. I had thought this bug was killed and I really didn't want to see it again. This particular server is on the host DayZPriv.com, for now.

Are there any insights anyone might have to offer regarding this nasty bug, and what can I do to help? Thanks for reading! :)

I've only seen this issue in a 1/100 repro rate - I'd be interested to look closer at the server configuration to see what may be causing this.

Yeah guys were saying on server we are running have same issue with swimming on login also it doesn't update character state until they logout. So they can be playing for hour/two and server crashes/restarts without warning and if they picked up anything like a better gear. It would be gone.

I'm at work at the moment and would like to upload files but not sure which ones and will do it upload later

Back