Taviana 2.0 Vehicle respawn?

Delomin

So I have been playing on a Taviana server for quite some time and I am wondering how exactly does the vehicle respawn work. More specifically for the air vehicles.

Does it work like how it states in the 1.7.4.4 patch notes? Where after a server restart it takes 24 hours for the aircrafts to respawn? I have been trying and I even definitely knew that a helicopter was destroyed but I can't find a single airplane or helicopter ever respawn. And I can't imagine there are many places where you can hide an airplane besides the many spots that I have already looked at it.

So when exactly does an aircraft respawn once it is destroyed? Is it random?

Basicly its the server code u are running that spawns the vehicles....

So for bliss for example
There is an upper limit to all vehicles, individual limits for vehicles, % chance of spawning said vehicle. Also need a spawn location for each vehicle.
So if u wanted 5 helis, u need 5 heuys spawn locations, u need heuys upper limit > 5, and also server total vehicle count must not be higher than total vehicle limit set.

I was wondering about the 1.5.0 lite pack im using too, haven't seen a plane since I started the server some while ago, and now even people on my server are asking if theres helis or planes, cause the airports are all empty of them

Torn is correct in regards to Bliss handling the respawning. It all depends on how you're utilizing the server side package.
I for example run my own custom script to respawn vehicles on restart with BEC.

Back