The Chernarus Survivor Network - New an innovative server.

greg2256

Attention all survivors!

The Chernarus Survivor Network has created a Dayz Epoch server.

The goal of this server is to cooperate in the rebuilding of Chernarus after the great infection.

While the server will still be PvP, and bandits aswell as heroes are welcome, the main aim will be for players to aid each other through a "survival support network" helping with things like base building, fighting the infected and general survival.

If you wish to join the network talk to Greg or Bigbaddog in server, or message me on here.

Our IP is 78.46.82.110 Port 2302 or search - join us online today.

Gold Rewards and possible admission to the Council of Survivors (C.O.S) will be given to worthy members of the network.

The Chernarus Survivor Network *New* - DayZ Epoch - Regular - Always Daytime /// Med-Evac Rescue Service | Base Building Assitance | Active and Helpful Admins | 800 vehicles | Custom Missions | Trader Safe Zones | Anti Hack /// DayZ Epoch / 1.0.4.2 |

See you in Cherno!

I run both a PvE and PvP server and I can tell you that it's never going to work if you mix the two. It's very much an either/or thing, and this has to be strictly enforced. I will tell you though that I've been very pleasantly surprised at the PvE server. There have been damn few violators of the no-kill policy and by far the survivors work together right off the bat. Personally it irritates the hell out of me to pass players and have them toot their horn at me like it's a Sunday drive in the country, but W/E. They really love it and the server has players all the time and they enjoy working together.

Give them plenty of good missions, etc. or they will quickly start to get bored.

Back