TheLaughingMan's Private Hive | 1.7.3 | 98866 | 90+ vehicles

TheLaughingMan

Hello all I currently have 2 servers running that use my private hive:

Included on my server:
  • Server/Personal stats: http://www.thelaughingmandayz.com/hive/
  • Forums: http://tlmdayz.com
  • Enough survival items on spawn that you can bypass the cherno run if you desire
  • 90 + Vehicles
  • 24/7 daylight (I might switch this to only affect one of the servers)
  • 5 heli wrecks
  • 20 "special wrecks" (Like heli but different skins)
  • Care packages (random spawn cargo crates with gear)
  • My own log parser, updating as new filters are put out
  • Symlink'd ban list, a ban on one server is immediately applied to the other
I am also looking to get some more trusted members to help me admin the servers as I can't be as active as I once was.

I would Not touch your Server with a 10 foot Pole , you are going in other servers Hacking and advertising your Server

The hack that is currently advertising TLM servers has nothing to do with TheLaughingMan himself. He immediately reported it to the Community Dev team when it was brought to his attention. Please do not jump to conclusions about people before checking facts.

schism61 there is a group of hackers that have taken interest in me for some reason. They constantly nuke, monky monitor, or mass teleport my server. Now for some reason they are putting my name in their attacks on other servers. I had to rollback 5 times yesterday, so I am not immune.

Experienced the same hack on my server. I reported the GUID & IP Address to Dwarden. These guys have apparently been harassing TLM as well as some of the other popular servers. (Yours being one of them, Schism) - TLM has a screenshot depicting what it is that they are doing exactly, unfortunately the image he has was actually taken by the hacker while connected to my server.

If anyone would like the IP/GUID of the offender please let me know. Last known in-game name of the offender is "Raptor"

This IP/GUID should make it on the CBL.

Decided just to add the IP/GUID. I don't see a reason why I can't make a hackers IP/GUID publicly available.

23:16:30 Player #12 Raptor (31.45.124.128:2304) connected
23:16:32 Player #12 Raptor - GUID: 6b461d3ab50fa1939e89a3d6d414aee9 (unverified)

Not sure where to post this but this is my ban appeal

1.Melon
2.18:15 ish 6/2/13
3. (This was on server EU 2 on the chernarus private hive)
Someone on the server said in side chat "stop talking or I will ban you" when no one had talked in the last 5 minutes, I then replied with along with one other person "No one is talking, are you stupid?". The player who threatened to ban people then said something along the lines of "I am an admin don't argue with me or I will ban you" to which I replied "Because that is a good reason for a ban". A few minutes later I was banned for 'Trash talking an admin'. I believe his name included "INS owner" but I cannot recall his full name.

I find this ban completely unjustified as I did not trash talk him and I would like it overturned. Quite frankly, this is petulant abuse of power.

Thanks for reading,

Melon

Back