Timer for Dynamic spawns

[TFF]Picking

Hi as title says is there anyway to set a timer on how oftern the ai spawns my players love them but they are spawning a little to frequent for there liking

thanks in advance

The spawn timings are something I'm still fine-tuning. Just before last update, I had reports that the spawns are too few.

If you want to change the settings for yourself for the time being, edit your dynamicSpawn_manager.sqf file located in the DZAI "scripts" folder. The first thing you should edit before anything is line 44:

Code:
_spawnChance = (((time - _lastSpawned) / (_sleepDelay*3)) min 0.95);

Change the _sleepDelay*3 to _sleepDelay*4 to have the spawn probabilities increase in increments of 25% instead of 33%. This is something that will be changed in the next update so it's best if you make the same change, it will have the effect of decreasing the spawn frequency slightly.

The other two relevant settings are _sleepDelay and _sleepVary. _sleepDelay is the base delay time between spawn cycles, and _sleepVary is the maximum time added to the base delay time.

The spawn timings are something I'm still fine-tuning. Just before last update, I had reports that the spawns are too few.

If you want to change the settings for yourself for the time being, edit your dynamicSpawn_manager.sqf file located in the DZAI "scripts" folder. The first thing you should edit before anything is line 44:

Code:
_spawnChance = (((time - _lastSpawned) / (_sleepDelay*3)) min 0.95);

Change the _sleepDelay*3 to _sleepDelay*4 to have the spawn probabilities increase in increments of 25% instead of 33%. This is something that will be changed in the next update so it's best if you make the same change, it will have the effect of decreasing the spawn frequency slightly.

The other two relevant settings are _sleepDelay and _sleepVary. _sleepDelay is the base delay time between spawn cycles, and _sleepVary is the maximum time added to the base delay time.

Hmm I cant seem to find that line of code in that config. The closest I have is:

_spawnChance = ((time - _lastSpawned) / ((_maxSpawnTime) min 0.95));

thanks.

Back