Tired of paying to have cool stuff? Want to play overwatch and get to keep your gear?

Paul (PTSFP)

Join us!
PTSFP offers full action overwatch game play with over 400 vehicles, 50 aircraft a heavily modified Cherno map with advanced areas to explore and combat AI.
Admins available all day and night friendly and experienced TSW anti-hack in place!!
Bring 5 or more friends in clan tag and get your own clan castle!!
Castle sieges happen weekly and surviving clans get bonus vehicles and ammo boxes.

THE BEST PART IS.....
I CAN PAY FOR MY OWN SERVER!!
THATS RIGHT!! IM NOT CHARGING YOU TO DO FUN STUFF!!
STOP PAYING TO PLAY AND PLAY WHERE IT PAYS!

Search - PTSFP and join today!

Thank you for the new joiners today is the first castle siege at 9pm est..if you are interested in joining in come online today!

This server is terrific.
They have customized the map to the point you don't recognize the city your in sometimes. Everything is balanced really well and the admins are friendly. Its a new startup server so the entire world isn't claimed finally!!
I'm having an ball and I have a m107 :)

Hey. Just wanted to say this is an awesome server. I have been playing on it for a few days now and I am having a blast. Im somewhat new to this game so I kind of suck, but the Admins here having been helping me along... Anyways, I will be continuing playing here, so I look forward to playing with everyone!

Amazing server with cool hidden bases and loots, worth spending time on this server. Super friendly admins, with a sense of humor.:D

We Welcome You Lots of hours and work have gone into mod'ing this server to be fun for all. please stop by and check it out for urself dont just take our word for it!

Crazy stuff man, there was a castle siege(clan base) and pauls group attempted to dethrone the king of the K0Ks. Sadly they failed, yet is was fun being welcomed in to join with the siege. Most def will be coming back to this server, Paul always has something fun going on for the pop. Come find out when the next event happens! :)

Don't forget we are doing the first air race this weekend!!! Bell helicopters will be getting their work outs!! The winner will walk away with a custom load out and the winning bird!

This Is An Example Of One of the clan bases you will be given if/when you meet the requirements. your own home to defend love and cherish.
arma2oa2013-08-0419-09-27-015_zps48623ce3.png

Been on the server for a couple days now, its amazing. Clans strategically attack other clans which is awesome. The castle sieges Ive been apart of are epic, we got to raid the admin base last time and came away with awesome loot.

Ive seen nothing but good things from the admins,they are nothing but helpful and nice to bambis and returning players.

it is worth the time to join this server, everything is free. None of that bullshit paying $30+ for a base and load outs. Paul will do everything in his power to make this a fun PVP environment

Back