Active admins
towing/lift
nice weather
700 + vehicles
40+ choppers
lotz of crash sites with custom loot
custom buildings
I'm sure I'm missing a few
working on more scripts as they are requested.....
May include self blood bag however i feel without self bb encourages team work

TOTAL CALAMITY 67.228.177.177:3221

So I felt obligated to inform anyone who may be considering joining this server of it's constant abuse.

Now one thing that is great about this server is the increased heli crash sites. This can lead to fun pvp that typically is extremely as50 heavy.

HOWEVER; the admin abuse totally negates anything good about the server.

Admins have a sectioned off part of sabina custom built ( like wasteland ) where they spawn in their own choppers, guns, etc. They suggest that the camp is available to anyone who can maintain it; however, they camp it non stop. If you take any of the heli they delete them... Oh and if you raise questions about admin abuse? instant kick/ban. I find it funny that they have a rule about language in side chat, yet if you mention anything about them abusing, they are immature and ban you.

Good luck to anyone considering being abused by terrible admins.

however i do have a small level of respect for 10th-Calamity and crapchip.

Gl

-sushi

So I feel obligated to defend myself and my admins. We DO NOT abuse our admin powers, we do not spawn in gear or vehicles or know where players are (where is the fun in that) we get our gear the same as any1. our base is open to any1 that wants to try to take it . it is not constantly camped, I logged in this morning there was 5 admins on none of them were anywhere near it.
this is where I spawn out at night and respawn in . not sure about the delete heli thing never seen or heard that one b4, choppers do sometimes despawn if they are left on certain mountains during a restart, but we do not delete them why would we there are plenty to be had. as far as getting kicked you were being disrespectful over and over I wold you the answers you asked and you kept at it. my admin was tired of it he says. there is a ramp on the north end of sabina to get up on roofs. thats all you need to sneek up and kill us.

I have been playing on the Total Calamity sever for quite some time now and the admins are top notch. I was playing when you were kicked DoubleSushi and all you were doing was trolling the admins. They told you about the base and how to get in it (like they do for everyone) but it seems you got into a rage about being shot there and cried like a little girl. They should have banned you...

Well allow me to respectfully disagree. Not in any way shape or form have i ever disrespected the admins on that server. I myself was an admin for months and I know the effort involved; however, to say that there is no admin abuse is naive. Calamity you know what your other admins are doing, and if you don't you shouldn't be an admin. ( which reminds me of the time i had to talk you into checking the logs to remove a hacker. i guess i shouldnt expect you to know whats going on when youre not online.) I wasn't complaining about the base in sabina being unfair- which it is. I simply asked if we would have the same privileges to create bases similar to the modded one the admins placed.

-Ipps if you truly believe I was trolling then sorry to you pal. In no way shape or form was i trying to "troll" the admins. By the way I do find it humorous that you came here to refute... well nothing lol. But way to fanboy the server, im sure they'll make you a bad admin soon :p

Point is- when asked about any discrepancies concerning their server, every admin (with the exception of calamity) will out right kick you.

Point is- they randomly remove choppers and vehicles without warning (you may get a "sorry we deleted your vehicle" notice. at which point they politely prompt you to go "get another one". lol

Point is- instead of being mature and allowing the discussion to play its course they kicked me to keep the other newer players in the dark.

so they built a base, set up as50 tws guards all over town,camp the base, then inform you that the base is for "anybody". Lol... SMH what an awesome way to kill new spawns.

Doesn't bother me all that much; however, I do still feel obligated to say that if you are looking for a server to call home I would stay clear of this server. I imagine they haven't been admins for too long, and its expected that new admins would abuse a bit, so it's nothing personal calamity.

I've only quickly done a few other posts similar to these. I'll also post screen shots of the base from an aerial view.

if calamity can get her sh*t together and at least take care of the admins who ARE abusing i'd be more than happy to retract all above statements. But until then
cheers dayzinians.

This has been a great server for my friends and I! Love all the vehicles and customized loot. I wish there was loot on the oil rigs though. We did kill a 10th member named papa who had 2 AS50's with 16 clips ammo... we were glad to find them on his body, however, i'm not quite sure how he got 2 with 16 mags without spawning them for himself. We also found the roped off area in sabina with an apache. It would be nice if admins didn't spawn their own gear.

This has been a great server for my friends and I! Love all the vehicles and customized loot. I wish there was loot on the oil rigs though. We did kill a 10th member named papa who had 2 AS50's with 16 clips ammo... we were glad to find them on his body, however, i'm not quite sure how he got 2 with 16 mags without spawning them for himself. We also found the roped off area in sabina with an apache. It would be nice if admins didn't spawn their own gear.

as admins we were the only players for days so we had plenty of time to collect gear and set tents up, the sabina admin area is just for that. adminning somewhat safety area the apache are everywhere on the map not spawned just for us and they have no guns.

I would like to request an Un-ban from this server. i was banned for stated reason "Admin ban: admin-disrespect"
I find this quite un-fair seeing as i did not intend any "Disrespect" by asking "=10th=midkemian" to stop abusing his admin privileges.. i will accept the terms of the un-ban as "No more disrespect, No more accusations against ones honour." If you see those terms fit i would gladly help populate this server this again.. i quite like this server and is the only one i play Taviana and have made many friends on there. I wish no conflict against the server, not the organization. My IGN is "[LDG]Mr Vendetta" :)

I believe I found your ban and took care of it you should be able now.

Ta. I still wish for the admins not to give into the temptation of spawning in gear.. makes the server, and the admins look bad.. i'm not telling you what to do i'm attempting to advise, so to speak.

so what makes you think he or any of my admins are spawning in gear ? we all have tons of tents hidden full of guns from when we were the only players in the beginning

well clearly I can't say anything that won't offend you, so i'm going to drop this completely and stop trying to help.

So - Last few nights haven't seen any admins on. I've been killed twice by hackers and have lost tons of gear doing it. Without active admins I won't be back on this server. Same goes for my group who used to frequent it.

-Deux

Recently me and a buddy stumbled upon the TC server. At first we didn't think we would hang around for long. Our first few lives were chewed through by an organized group of players using AS50s. While the shots were impressive it felt very overwhelming at first. After agreeing to give it a bit more time we learned that most of the folks camp the East Island and very specific areas therein. Anyway after spending some more time we decided to stay awhile and post here my thoughts on the server.

Pros:
Lots of Crash Sites and Vehicle spawns.
Custom Buildings
Towing/Air Lifting
Decent Spawn Loadout

Cons:
Veteran Players using Removed Weapons (AS50)
Always early morning time.
More Vehicles Spawn than Vehicle Parts
Crash Sites seem Ammo Light (Found 6 Rifles between 4 sites and no clips)

Suggestions:
Set Vehicles to spawn in random conditions and fuel rates. I like the amount of vehicles that spawn, but wish you had to work at fixing them. This would make a working vehicle much more coveted versus folks now who jump in a car to get to a new spot simply to wreck it.
Tweak spawn tables allowing for more vehicle parts ect to spawn in industrial areas or in vehicles themselves.
Replace the Nightvision in the starting loadout and give players a toolbox and Compass.
Give the Western Island some spawn love to help spread out the action a bit more.
Bring back the night. Even if you used an accelerated time script some night time play would be nice.
Remove Junk Spawns. With the server being faster paced with the added guns...ect remove the junk for the loot tables to make the risk in searching more worth it.

All in all we both like TC. The veteran players can be gun happy and are quick to cry foul. Most firefights right now are over before they start do the necessity of sniper rifles. But the server is busy and you will run into folks during patrols. We plan to continue on playing on the server and having a good time.

Server seems to have gone offline and is no longer showing in Dayz Commander. Can anyone confirm its status?

**UPDATE**

Nevermind the issue was local to me and the other user I know. We forgot to disable an application that was blocking the traffic to the server. All is well.

Back