TWC - TheWalkingChernarus Veteran Vanilla 1.8.2 [Basebuilding | Missions | 3hr Day / Night]

CrashOveride

I did read the forums about where to advertise but I don't have the option to create a new topic in the server advertisements section and everyone seems to be posting in this subforum instead. I apologize in advance if this was wrong of me to do so. Guidance on where to correctly advertise would be greatly appreciated. Please move or remove if required.

[TWC] TheWalkingChernarus
Visit the TWC Official Forums
Offering refuge to all

We pride ourselves on the amount of work we put into our servers on a daily basis. We are always patching, fixing and implementing something new and we actively encourage and act upon player feedback and suggestions. We have mature, active and non abusive admins alongside many helpful, welcoming and supportive members. All of our servers are hosted on a dedicated box for the best performance possible.

TWC - TheWalkingChernarus Veteran Vanilla 1.8.2 [Basebuilding | Missions | 3hr Day / Night +More]
FileID_FIVFH3.jpg

Vanilla not your thing? No problems! We also have a heavily modifed Overpoch Server:
TWC - TheWalkingChernarus Overpoch Napf [Single Coin Currency | Missions | Sarges AI + More]
FileID_7S6OO9.jpg

b_560_95_1.png

It would be a privilege if you'd like to check us out.
You can find our servers by filtering for TWC
Or drop by our website!
We look forward to seeing you in game!
Best Regards - TheWalkingChernarus

Back