UK 365 [Chernarus] [Vanilla DayZ] (v1.8.0.3|103718) [REGULAR] [GMT-5]

AdminUK365

IP: 37.130.229.180
PORT: 3425

UK 365 [Chernarus] [Vanilla DayZ] (v1.8.0.3|103718) [REGULAR] [GMT-5]

uk-dayz-vanilla.enjin.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So many servers have corrupt admins who tell their friends and team-players where vehicles are on the map, using their admin tools. I for one got sick of this on several servers, once seeing a player teleport in front of me, I scrolled on their name and they were the admin and stole my heli. If you’re sick and tired of corrupt admins and players then try out my Vanilla DayZ server. I have no clan, or team players and wish to run a server fairly without my admin tools. There will be no donations required, nor any custom loadouts for anyone including my self…DayZ is about survival. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. So come on in to my server and enjoy a fair played game.

This is a 'DayZ Vanilla Server' meaning there are no mods installed, limited vehicles, rare weapons are more difficult to find, and limited starting gear. This Server does need donations, and no one including my self will have customized loadouts, ever, as this defeats the object of the game. The server has a day night cycle GMT-5.

I decided to open this server after playing some modded servers and realized that they were missing the survival aspect of the game making it far to easy for players to survive.

So for those who enjoy the challenge of surviving in the world DayZ on a Veteran level, I welcome you to this rare server.

Good luck out there!!

Back