v.1.7.5 Bug Report

JacksRevenge

Opend this Thread to share "strange expirience" we made ;)

Think i found my first Bug,

landed a Mi17 DZ with a red Rotor. On the fly i had a far to high Gas output. I guess my distance was max 12000 meters. I did it with 80% of the fuel tank. Maybe a nice little feature??..... dont know, im not this experienced in fuel usage of a damaged Heli. Anyway so i landed the Heli and after a few minutes i had to went back (daam Zomies o_O). But the Heli was empty.
So Bug or Feature?
Ah jeah Zombies hit me inside the Mi17 so i died. End of the story :cool:

Update: Okay, its a bug. Spawned me to a fully repaird AH6X fueld it with my Adminstatus, flyed from the Hangar to the Tower and searched in it for loot. Went back and 70% of the fuel was gone. With the rest of it i get over a distance of incredibly 3465 meters. If u sit in the Heli u can watch the scala go down.
It seems only the Helis are be concerned. My Rover did well so far.

Okay get the Problem, seems the bug depends on min. damage on the right parts. Looked at the DB and the Heli was damaged with "0.15". I set it to "0" and problem solved.

It also seems that vehicles I add with rmod/database editing revert to around 0.15 damage at every server restart. Any idea where in the scripts this is coming from?

Back