Valkyrie-Gaming |EU|BBP|PVP|Traders|Events|

JackP

Hello there all you wonderful people!

My name is Jack! I'm the creator/founder of the community, valkyrie-gaming. We have been widespread through different games, genres and gamemodes. A little information about me and my community before I start, is I started playing DayZ not too long ago and got pretty damn hooked upon it, therefor I got the idea, to create a server for a community I technically already had. This is where this server comes into mind.

Valkyrie-Gaming DayZ server is a server where everyone should be able to have fun, and feel secure about themselves, nobody who you are or how you are, there's absolutely a place for you, as long you can treat people with respect!

Server Information's;

- PVP Server, so survive as well as you can
- Trader; So you can now sell and buy your items, to help you out a bit.
- Friendly Staff and friendly community
- Active Staff Members
- No clan/group limit
- Better Building Mod, so there is a more advanced system to build a base!
- Balanced Economy, so there wont just be someone walking around with vehicles and the games best gear after 1 day only, unless they were lucky to find all of it.

Server Addons;

- Base Building Plus
- CF
- Cl0ud's Military Gear
- Code Lock
- Community-Online-Tools
- CPBWeapons
- RevGuns
- Trader
- VPPAdminTools
- ZomBerry Admin Tools

Any open positions?:

We do indeed have a few open staff positions, this is where you can privately DM me on Discord, you can find me on my Discord server!

- Need Event Manager
- Need Staff Members
- Need Helpers(Helps staff and players but no staff perms, just better knowledge and few extra priveleges)

Informations:

Server Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2480537269

Discord: https://discord.gg/vmG5tgYNX8

Server IP: 5.83.170.213:13000

Last edited:
Boost, still working on getting players and suggestions and so on for how you want a server to be!

Back