Vehicle Refueling / Repairing Bugged

Bobbeh

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem on their server. Currently on our server, players can only repair / refuel a vehicle if they get in the drivers seat first.
If they don't, both animations will complete but no fuel will be added / the part won't be repaired. This seems to be affecting all players.

Any ideas?

I don't see any posts about this bug on the dayz forums so is it safe to assume this is related to reality rather than the dayz code or is this something server specific?

Don't quote me on it, but I believe that there is no server-side verification for refueling/repairing. So this would seem to be a problem with DayZ itself.

I haven't confirm this but a few people who play on my server have stated that you can avoid this issue if you get inside the drivers seat first before trying to repair the vehicle.

I haven't confirm this but a few people who play on my server have stated that you can avoid this issue if you get inside the drivers seat first before trying to repair the vehicle.
Yeah. It's somehow connected to the last person who was in the driver seat.

I tried changing the new public variable updates to the old rpc calls to update/fix the damage but they are obsolete in 1.7.6.1.
If someone has an idea how we can force the clients to properly update the damage, please speak now :D

Tapnięte za pomocą HTC Desire S

Yup, but its not an issue with Reality, it's an issue in DayZ itself, so nothing can be done unless you fix it or wait for the patch to come out.

Totally understandable :) I never thought it was an issue with Reality. Wish they would update the github for DayZ. :)

Back