Vehicles auto repair

LTGNick

Valued Member!
So i noticed and so did my players that when u go into a vehicle thats damaged and get back out and get back in its fully repaired when you get back in... how the hell is this happening and how might if i fix it

What modifications have you made to the server?

Does this happen once or if you do it and then damage the vehicle it holds?

What kind of server? Which mod?

thats a feature called "The Macgyver". In a post-apocalyptic environment, all the survivors are resourceful so they are able to fix anything just by being near it. :rolleyes:

Dayz 1.8.2 chernarus and I haven't made any modifications towards vehicles and I haven't tried it with heli's but any type of vehicle that's a car u can get into and get out and get back in and everything's fixed

is the repair updated in the database?
what is the log say on server and client during this event? it should be a client side event. and if the db is updated with the repaired vehicle does the hive.log have any special writes for the vehicle ir just from the updateobject.sqf

My server is bliss but i fixed the issue... thanks and shooting blanks mind making a video tut for the kill messages ;)

I dont exactly know... but i did redo all my scripts client and server side and ive had these files forever so i probably made edits and forgot to delete them but my other issue with the after you die you cant login was fixed by clearing the variables in the playerlogin which was made by my host -__-

Back