Vehicles in DayZ

Kreitzman

Does anyone happen to have a list of all possible vehicles that can spawned without Rmod on the chernarus map? And is there a way to force a spawn of a vehicle without activating the Rmod portion so others can see it with using hacks ofc.

google: dayz-big-vehicleweaponmisc-classname-list
its the first link on a tunngle website, alternatvly google for "day z class list"

I'm sorry I meant without the use of hacks. Like I want to place a Stryker into the map as a personal vehicle to offer medical assistance but I can't get it to spawn. Is there a way to force into the DayZ map without having to use hacks or RMOD. Also I do not required class names as I use ArmaTechsquad to do retrieve such names. I need to know if it's possible to Force it into the dayz universe .

Everything in that liat that does not say BANNED should be valid vanillaZ, i can say the base hmvw is going to get added in the next dayz build but not the medi one. There is now way to add that with out rmod

So you will tell me thr there is a way to edit the Stryker in but won't tell me how? Typical forum replies.

It is impossible to edit the mission file and place a vehicle in the game, what will happen is the second you look at it with your cursor the server will run a check and see it does not have an associated id and its not being tracked by the object monitor and will be deleted, you can't edit the mission file because the mod overwrites certain things.

You will never have the stryker with out rMod unless you do other things which i haven't invested time in finding out how to do

this is the file that breaks banned vehicle spawning and as you can see all three strykers are banned from dayz.
dayz_anim/config.cpp:
Lines 1124-1129
class CfgVehicles {
class All;
class Banned: All
{
stopThis = true;
};
Lines 1798-1800
class M1135_ATGMV_EP1: Banned {};
class M1128_MGS_EP1: Banned {};
class M1133_MEV_EP1: Banned {};

These are your only options for unbanned vehicles at this time, and if im not mistaken this list is going to change with the next version.

These can by added with out haxx by using the spawning system.
Code:
Vehicle Name...................ClassName....................Status
A-10..............................A10.......................NOT BANNED
Motorcycle........................M1030.....................DayZ
UAZ...............................UAZ_CDF...................NOT BANNED
Ural..............................Ural_CDF..................NOT BANNED
UAZ...............................UAZ_RU....................NOT BANNED
PBX...............................PBX.......................DayZ
Motorcycle........................TT650_Ins.................NOT BANNED
Ural..............................Ural_INS..................NOT BANNED
Ural (Open).......................UralOpen_INS..............NOT BANNED
Motorcycle........................TT650_Gue.................NOT BANNED
Bus...............................Ikarus....................DayZ
Car (Blue)........................SkodaBlue.................DayZ
Car (Green).......................SkodaGreen................NOT BANNED
Car (Red).........................SkodaRed..................NOT BANNED
Car (White).......................Skoda.....................NOT BANNED
Hatchback.........................VWGolf....................NOT BANNED
Motorcycle........................TT650_Civ.................NOT BANNED
Offroad (Red).....................hilux1_civil_2_covered....NOT BANNED
Offroad (Tan).....................hilux1_civil_1_open.......NOT BANNED
Offroad (White)...................hilux1_civil_3_open.......DayZ   
Old Hatchback.....................car_hatchback.............DayZ
Pick-Up...........................datsun1_civil_1_open......DayZ
Pick-Up (Covered).................datsun1_civil_2_covered...NOT BANNED
Pick-Up (Tube frame)..............datsun1_civil_3_open......NOT BANNED
Praha V3S.........................V3S_Civ...................DayZ
Sedan.............................car_sedan.................DayZ
Tractor...........................Tractor...................DayZ
Ural (Civil)......................UralCivil.................NOT BANNED
Ural (Civil 2)....................UralCivil2................NOT BANNED
VAZ...............................Lada_base.................NOT BANNED
VAZ (Militia).....................LadaLM....................NOT BANNED
VAZ (Red).........................Lada2.....................NOT BANNED
VAZ (White).......................Lada1.....................NOT BANNED
Fishing Boat......................Fishing_Boat..............DayZ
Small boat........................Smallboat_1...............DayZ
Small boat II.....................Smallboat_2...............DayZ
ATV...............................ATV_US_EP1................DayZ
ATV...............................ATV_CZ_EP1................NOT BANNED
Land Rover........................LandRover_CZ_EP1..........DayZ
Motorcycle........................TT650_TK_EP1..............NOT BANNED
SUV...............................SUV_TK_EP1................NOT BANNED
UAZ...............................UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1........DayZ
Old Bike..........................Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1.......NOT BANNED
UAZ...............................UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1........NOT BANNED
Bus...............................Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1.........NOT BANNED
Lada TK...........................Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1..........NOT BANNED
Lada TK2..........................Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1..........NOT BANNED
Land Rover........................LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1......NOT BANNED
Motorcycle........................TT650_TK_CIV_EP1..........NOT BANNED
Old Bike..........................Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1.......NOT BANNED
Old Motorcycle....................Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1.......NOT BANNED
Pickup............................hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1...NOT BANNED
S1203.............................S1203_TK_CIV_EP1..........DayZ
SUV...............................SUV_TK_CIV_EP1............NOT BANNED
UAZ...............................UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1....NOT BANNED
Ural..............................Ural_TK_CIV_EP1...........DayZ
Vloha (Blue)......................Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1........NOT BANNED
Vloha (Grey)......................Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1........NOT BANNED
Vloha Limo........................VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1......NOT BANNED

Tldr; you can't add the stryker with out rmod even the hacker forums tell people to install rMod

So if i took the mission.pbo and changed the Stryker from banned to Not Banned or whatever will the server still go after it for deletion?

seriously just install rMod the file is like 2.69 MB (2,830,807 bytes) and will fix all your issue, what you can do once you add the stryker to the game you could have been done and over with all this by now and already been playing on your server fighting the temptation to not add other stuff.

RMOD requires people to download it as well. At the same time RMOD server is not a good idea unless one is doing it for a clan. My server does not have a large player base yet, so changing to RMOD will be a real bad idea.

Speaking of the Armed SUV, what caliber of weapons can it withstand?

On a different Note: Can any of y'all get British Armed Forces Expansion working with DayZ, or is it only PMC? I get a list of .PBOs having bad keys when I join with BAF enabled on my game.

Dayz breaks allot of arma stuff in the process of becoming dayz, the survivor units are most of the contractors from the PMC light expansion that was created to allow players with out PMC to play multi player. Sort of like the downloads players on xbox/ps get when they play games like Gears of war with out the dlc. the pmc light basically has really really crappy low res models.

if you want to join any non dayz game that has signatures enabled you need to disable dayz.

how do you have arma installed? Steam or normal? I have to run the 1.62 update everytime I mess with my BAF DLC, when it installs it installs older files that Dayz doesn't use, so you have to run the patch to get it to work right.

Makes quick switching CD Keys impossible if you have PMC and BAF installed for the extra skins.... SUCKS!

Use totalz or sixlauncher to load the version of files you need to launch for a specific server.

i have a server on my pc that is running the latest beta software, i can't even connect to it with out going though the launchers because i have to make a new shortcut for them to load.

i have steam a install

how do you have arma installed? Steam or normal? I have to run the 1.62 update everytime I mess with my BAF DLC, when it installs it installs older files that Dayz doesn't use, so you have to run the patch to get it to work right.

Makes quick switching CD Keys impossible if you have PMC and BAF installed for the extra skins.... SUCKS!

I Have my Arma install strange. My standard Arma 2 is through steam while OA is through bohemia interactive. I wanted BAF to work with DayZ so my skins and others work nicely. Obviously it's going to make my survival more difficult but I want it to work before I try making PMC work with DayZ. I don't care at this time to make it work with Standard Arma 2(I had to say that last sentence so a group of others don't make comments about making it work with the standard Arma .)

I Have my Arma install strange. My standard Arma 2 is through steam while OA is through bohemia interactive. I wanted BAF to work with DayZ so my skins and others work nicely. Obviously it's going to make my survival more difficult but I want it to work before I try making PMC work with DayZ. I don't care at this time to make it work with Standard Arma 2(I had to say that last sentence so a group of others don't make comments about making it work with the standard Arma .)

Didnt read whole thing
But, in DayZ Commander, goto settings, then at additional launch parameters add this -mod=@DayZ;PMC;BAF
and there you have it

Back