Vilayer is still crap

muggerfugger

Don't get a DayZ SA server from Vilayer.

i used to use them back in the dayz mod says, they seemed okay.

I received an email from them offering DAYZ servers, so i got one.

however, i got it last friday ,and its never worked.

I created a support ticket that night, which no one replied to .finally the next day it was forwarded to some management department, which has yet to be replied to, and the servers till doesnt work days later.

Currently asking for a refund.
stay away from them.

I have a ticket with them that was forwarded to "management". It's been 10 days. The other tickets they are slow to respond to, but with a coupon, I was able to get my 20 slot server for around $15. They gave me an extra week because it took them 3 days to respond to a ticket. I'm still looking for a reasonably priced host to replace them.

I got the "fowarded to managment" reply days ago, and it was the only reply to the ticket.
Still nothing.

2018-10-03_13-24-38.png

I gave up. Found another DayZ host with better prices that actually works, and the support people actually reply within a few min.
havent had any issues so far.

https://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/server-hosting/dayz-standalone/

I got the "fowarded to managment" reply days ago, and it was the only reply to the ticket.
Still nothing.

2018-10-03_13-24-38.png

I gave up. Found another DayZ host with better prices that actually works, and the support people actually reply within a few min.
havent had any issues so far.

https://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/server-hosting/dayz-standalone/

I finally got a reply after 12 days from my "management" ticket and that was only after I actually got someone in their live chat. When my current month is up, I might try another host. I've used GTX gaming before. Fragnet is also hosting servers but they're charging around $1.15 per slot.

I can get good deals on DayZ servers just contact me on steam (Captain Bigzy) for full details.

Dayz server with 65 slots for approx £28 or $35 other slots available of course and locations UK/EU/US

Back