Vilayer server issues

Saulz

Hello, I've been trying to get in touch with Vilayer about my problem but no reply after 2 days...So I thought I would ask here. Something odd is going on with my server. It's like my IP was given to another server. I can't change the name of the server and my IP brings up this "other" server. I see people playing on it and I can pull up the activity and stats, but I can't join the server...Then I checked my mission/server files and sure enough they are my files. So I then re-installed everything, however no change....Any ideas?

Hello, I've been trying to get in touch with Vilayer about my problem but no reply after 2 days...So I thought I would ask here. Something odd is going on with my server. It's like my IP was given to another server. I can't change the name of the server and my IP brings up this "other" server. I see people playing on it and I can pull up the activity and stats, but I can't join the server...Then I checked my mission/server files and sure enough they are my files. So I then re-installed everything, however no change....Any ideas?

Ive had this problem with vilayer before, I had a cherno epoch server and one day it was random server that didnt belong to me and they fixed it and claimed no knowledge of the problem :). Use a Dedi/VPS much better.

Ive had this problem with vilayer before, I had a cherno epoch server and one day it was random server that didnt belong to me and they fixed it and claimed no knowledge of the problem :). Use a Dedi/VPS much better.

Thanks for the fast reply. Yeah I probably will move to a Dedi soon...so annoying!!

Thanks for the fast reply. Yeah I probably will move to a Dedi soon...so annoying!!

Yea, if you do go for a dedi or vps I always highly recommend nfo servers that's what I use and I don't think iv'e had any problems, and you always get a couple weeks notice if they ever do maintenance which has only happened to me once in almost 3 months.

I have a dedicated server with reliablehosting for $40 a month. But a VPS is probably easier and vilayer has a good one. Click on the link for VIRTUAL DEDICATED SERVER which will allow you to install windows on it and the cpu cores and ram is dedicated to your VPS. https://www.vilayer.com/cl/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

You can see this is 37 euros QUARTERLY which comes to $13.92 us dollars per month and you can run a high-population server and a test server or second low-population server.

csOjQv9.png

although the first month it was frustrating as the server was restarting every so often and I asked vilayer about that and they feigned ignorance when they MUST have known it was because I had not activated the windows server but chose not to say that I had to activate windows.

although the first month it was frustrating as the server was restarting every so often and I asked vilayer about that and they feigned ignorance when they MUST have known it was because I had not activated the windows server but chose not to say that I had to activate windows.
Yep that is the exact way they treat me aswell and it took them 2 weeks to atmit the VPS was in the wrong country.

I am withdrawing my recommendation of vilayer for integrity issues on their part I will post a video showing in detail what I find a problem with vilayer. But for now if anyone is getting a KVM server based on my recommendation that I posted, do not.

Back