[W.S] Overpoch Panthera PvE/PvP Cross Breed Server |Ai missions|Roaming AI|Snap pro|Alot More!

Engrise

Welcome to Wolfpack Squad DayZ Overpoch Panthera PvE/PvP Cross Breed Server

We are a gaming community called Wolfpack Squad. We just made our very first DayZ server and hope from the heart that you will atleast give the server a shot. Server has a very friendly community and admins are doing events on weekend like (Battle royale, Tank battles, Sniper battles, PvP free for all, Race's and so on)
Currently we have a PVE/PVP Cross Breed server only but we are planning to start making a PVP server :)

Version details
Arma 2/Arma 2 OA [version 1.63.125548]
Dayz Launcher
Dayz Overwatch [version 0.2.5]
DayZ Epoch [version 1.0.5.1]
Panthera [2.9]

IP 94.185.86.197
Port 2302

Please use this in your DAYZ LAUNCHER extra launch parameters.
-mod=@dayzoverwatch;@dayz_epoch1051;@panthera

~Server Addons~
- Infistar Antihack
- Roaming Ai
- Blood Regeneration
- Custom Starting Gear
- Deploy Bike
- Deploy Mozzie
- Self Bloodbag
- Auto Refuel/Repair/Rearm
- AI Missions - (From easy to extreme Difficulty)
- Trader Safe zones Inc Anti theft
- Lift and Tow
- Animated Heli Crashes
- Snapping Pro + Vector Build
- Base Safe Area (Zed shield around plot pole)
- Base Jump
- 60 Meters Plot Pole
- 1-Step build
- No Weight limit
- Wardrobe
- 3 Missions at the time
- Color Correction
- Gem Trader!
- APC's/Tanks and Helis at trader!
- Walking zombies
- Custom Missions

- Service points
- Fast trading
And much much more to come!

Details
TS: tsde1.vilayer.com:10028

Loading Screen
8y7ubs.jpg

Last edited:
let me ask you a question. you want no pvp (not a problem with that) but since you have wandering ai what do you have that immediately allows a player to differentiate between other players and the ai ? are all ai in bandit skins only?

Well, i have changed all Ai's to bandit skin and if you are not sure is the moving target ai or player you can alwasy check for name. But yes all the ai has bandit skins

Nerfed roaming ai, now 3 missions will spawn at the time and added wardrobe. Going to add some more scripts tommorow!

Server is now PvE/PvP Cross breed, added 5 big PvP Zones (PvP, Base Raid and Stealing is allowed in the PvP Zones!)

They roaming ai is been set to easy, that means they are pretty dumb and react way slower than mission ai. And we provide a shi*ty loot?If you are trying to pull the best weapons out of the barracks only ~ 10 minutes playing on the server then, i'm sorry that i made OP guns more rare than others.

Back