We have found out that 112555 is so bugged its worthless for DayZ especially Overpoch

What maps would you like to see your epoch running on?

• Chernarus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Napf

• Sauerland

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Panthera

• Taviana

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Lingor

• Total voters

Gramps

We have downgraded our 6 servers to 103718 from 112555 after realizing the issues it has caused and that it has broken the game!!

Why do they do half baked upgrades like this? DayZ is not GM Motors its time we rise up and fight......

Well thats my rant will be interested in those who stay using this defunct disaster upgrade beta........servers no longer delete parachutes or vehicles so have fun with your junkyards if you stick with it.

Grumpy Gramps

By the way if you care to see what I've been cookin check out BitcoinGamerZ.com for info We love the Recruit Mercs option and have been testing in numerous maps and designs.

Sorry about posting in here I didn't have my glasses on so didn't notice it was standalone area.......who plays that wacked out thing anyway??

Heh, post location aside, have you not tried 1.63.116523?

That was the last version of the separate beta expansion mod on Steam only, before the new 1.63.124xxx "dev branch" betas came along.

Getting a copy requires a little more lateral thinking ...

In Steam, right click on ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead Beta (obsolete) in the library list to get to the properties box.

Select the drop down list in the Betas tab and set it to "test -"

Navigate to the Expansion\beta folder in A2OA and check the file versions ... voila! 1.63.116523 client and server files to play with. Are they any better issues-wise? Sorry, I can't tell you that for sure, I went straight to the new dev branch.

Back