wierd battleye problem?

Halvhjearne

Valued Member!
i hope i postet the right place here or if not, then i hope a mod can moove it to the right place ... :)

anyways, heres my problem ...

For a while now i have rentet a server from dayz.st and is pretty much full everyday, but i decided that it was time to try something else and new, so i rentet myself a new server at hfb and installed everything pretty much the same as the dayz.st was setup, and it all went just fine.
but using the same befilters i had on my dayz.st server is suddenly kicking people off the new server everytime they die or shoot the tazer ... what did i do wrong here?

so far i had mpeventhandler and remoteexec restrictions 36 (37 i think went to bed in anger) and 237

i dont really get it, i mean im using the same filters, that isnt kicking anyone on my other server ... can somebody give me a hint, what can be the problem?

im running overwatch 0.2.4 on both with some scripts, but i basicly just made them look the same (even tho i have way more control of the new one)

these are the filters i use: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6i87emd336hinsw/0VFA6_kjpP

however i only use: createvehicle.txt, mpeventhandler.txt, publicvariable.txt, publicvariableval.txt, remoteexec.txt, scripts.txt, setdamage.txt

as i said this works fine on my other server, but now all of the sudden its messed up on the new server ... is there a kind soul here that can maybe help me fix this?

Back