[WIP] Dayz Project X Mod

DayZ Project X

Hi All,

Since sometime i (and some other people) are working on a new mod "Project X". When Origins started Gaming Platoon did announce they will release the serverfiles in April 2013. Now 2 months later they still didnt release the server files and everybody now they will never release it and they dont allow you to edit something.

Project X is provide the same as origins did in there version 1.7.1 only we use Chenarus as base map. The mod will bring:

- House Building (based on Origins 1.7.1)
- Auto Refeul
- New Cars/Heli's
- New Skins
- New Weapons

In the future we want:

- Village Building (based on the Base Building Mod)
- Clan System
- New Houses
We will release the Alpha on 14 july 2013. If you wanna run your own server you can request the Alpha Serverfiles by e-mail or a PM on this forum. Everybody can ask for the Alpha files but we wanna now who is using/running it so we can inform them direct about updates/changes. When we release the BETA the server files be there for everyone.

Below you find the first screens of the new Mod.... Hope you guys like it..... If you have any suggestions of wanna help with the mod please sent me a PM!

ProjectX_1.jpg

ProjectX_2.jpg

ProjectX_3.jpg

ProjectX_4.jpg

ETA is 14 july, we will testing this weekend the very ealy Alpha release. If that dont give any problems we will add some extra buildings to the map.

Not trying to be mean though, but the vehicles dont really work with the origins buildings. Like you have this nice ass car and this old ass house, might just be my personal thinking though. The cars are part of what made the dayz civilian mod so bad, just doesn't work in a zombie apocalypse.

Hi All,

Since sometime i (and some other people) are working on a new mod "Project X". When Origins started Gaming Platoon did announce they will release the serverfiles in April 2013. Now 2 months later they still didnt release the server files and everybody now they will never release it and they dont allow you to edit something.

Project X is provide the same as origins did in there version 1.7.1 only we use Chenarus as base map. The mod will bring:

- House Building (based on Origins 1.7.1)
- Auto Refeul
- New Cars/Heli's
- New Skins
- New Weapons

In the future we want:

- Village Building (based on the Base Building Mod)
- Clan System
- New Houses
We will release the Alpha on 14 july 2013. If you wanna run your own server you can request the Alpha Serverfiles by e-mail or a PM on this forum. Everybody can ask for the Alpha files but we wanna now who is using/running it so we can inform them direct about updates/changes. When we release the BETA the server files be there for everyone.

Below you find the first screens of the new Mod.... Hope you guys like it..... If you have any suggestions of wanna help with the mod please sent me a PM!

ProjectX_1.jpg

ProjectX_2.jpg

ProjectX_3.jpg

ProjectX_4.jpg

Ooo sounds interesting will it be open source? Btw make sure it isn't buggy upon release, I learned that the hard way. Good luck man!

Not trying to be mean though, but the vehicles dont really work with the origins buildings. Like you have this nice ass car and this old ass house, might just be my personal thinking though. The cars are part of what made the dayz civilian mod so bad, just doesn't work in a zombie apocalypse.

Because in a zombie apocalypse all nice cars just disappear and only vwgolf is left because its german quality :> :rolleyes:

Reactions: J3T
Because in a zombie apocalypse all nice cars just disappear and only vwgolf is left because its german quality :> :rolleyes:
Did I say that? No, I just said it doesn't fit all of its surroundings. Like maybe if you found this luxurious house and it was in it cool, but chernarus from the looks of the arma version is a old mainly country side map. And also as i said that might just be my opinion!

I kind of agree, the cars seem a bit out of place. I like the idea of sports cars but I think something along the lines of like 80's model camero or firebird, would fit the overall feel much better than an aston martin.

Any news on this? No activity on the website whatsoever. You post questions that need to be approved by the mod, but nobody approves or answers to them.

Did change the forum, by mistake you did need a approval.
I didnt have many time at this moment but will try to fix the last open bugs so i can release the alpha and the server files. Dont have a new ETA but i hope it will be ready the first week of aug (maybe earlier).

Back