[WIP] MentalDayz New Mod Release

tez20005

MentalDayZ v1.0 Public Release
http://mentaldayz.com Online Now Sign Up!!!
We have been working hard on a new mod "MentalDayZ"​
ZPxghw3.jpg
MentalDayZ Teamspeak 3 Server: 66.150.155.248
  • Built from DayZ Mod v1.7.7.1(Chernarus)
  • Clear Roads (No Rubbish on roads)
  • Added in 600 Extra items including vehicles, weapons & skins
  • Clear Sky (Removed Fog & Rain)
  • Improved FPS
  • Improved server spawning in times.
  • Helicrashes spawn on server startup.
  • Customized Loot Tables as per added in Item's
  • Customized Vehicle Spawns.
  • Customized Zombie SFX (Thanks Buster20005)
  • Removed Useless coding (Thanks DayZ Dev Team)
Upcoming v1.0.1 Beta Patch

• Self Bloodbag
  • Vehicle Parts Removal
  • Vehicle AutoRefuel
  • Custom Loadscreen (iCRO4TAIN)
  • Added In Supermarkets To Every Town.
  • Extra Barracks At Airfields (Besides Balota)
  • A Few More Soon
Cheers,
xDeejayCrazyx And The Mental Dev Team

Hey man i need help with my mod im developing called DayZ Overgrown when i try to launch my mission file which i generated and added all the addons in the mission.sqm the mission freezes on launch? any ideas ?

thanks for the reply but a clean mission withought the dayz spawns and stuff or generate a one on a website because when i use a blank dayz one that has been generated it just freezes and i dont even add any addons to the list?

thanks for the reply but a clean mission withought the dayz spawns and stuff or generate a one on a website because when i use a blank dayz one that has been generated it just freezes and i dont even add any addons to the list?

You have to add the coding back into the mission.sqm file, any other coding into the init.sqf & description.ext. If you dont have the correct addons specified in your mission.sqm the mod itself will not work and cause errors, check your arma2oaserver.rpt to see whats erroring and fix it from there.

xDeejayCrazyx

I honestly don't see any new content to call this a mod. These new releases end up being map edited to ones personal taste with scripts that are available to anyone on this forum.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

I honestly don't see any new content to call this a mod. These new releases end up being map edited to ones personal taste with scripts that are available to anyone on this forum.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

For my 2 cents worth,

We have decompiled all pbo's removed useless coding that shouldn't need to be in the files, cleaned up spawning into the server as per desync with dayz 1.7.7 update. even with all these modifications my team have put into our mod the size of it is still half or even a 3rd of the size of most other dayz mods like for example DayZ Civilian this mod is 1.9gb. I am not picking on the other mods I'm just saying we are putting a mod out there that has all these features with a smaller size due to us taking the time to remove code and recode it correctly with more benefical coding. If you still feel that way then you don't have to download our 500mb file to play on our mod you have a choice and also opinions.

xDeejayCrazyx

LOL. Got owned for offering my opinion??? My opinion is still the same regardless of his response. I wish them the best with the work they've done.

You might want to learn what it means to get "owned" by someone. Thanks for the laugh though. :)

Back