Working on Finishing a New Map (Chukotka) Looking for help for setting it up for a Dayz Server

dayzandy

I'm nearing the finish line each week for adding the final details to my map Chukotka. However, when it comes to setting it up for public servers, i seem to be lost. I did an initial test release for singleplayer mode, and was able to spawn vehicles and loot just fine. However, i tried setting it up for someones public server and ran into some issues. I signed each addon and gave him the public key, but he still had some problems:

Here are his quotes about the issue:

"i get wrong signature errors, and there is no bisign [a key that encompasses the whole mod]"

"no no you have all the bikeys in the pbo, which is correct. but then you need a bisign for the entire mod."

If anyone has any advice please let me know. Also, if anyone is interested in downloading this map or even testing it out on a public server, it would be greatly appreciated!! i'm definitely willing to do the work to fix any bugs, but I do not have access to my own server so i'm in the dark on these issues.

Here is a trailer for my map if anyone is interested

jump on our ts3 or message me, we currently have an overwatch server and an epoch server.
overwatch is through hfb server hosting, epoch is through dayz.st

ts3 - cachevalleygaming.typefrag.com:5385

jump on our ts3 or message me, we currently have an overwatch server and an epoch server.
overwatch is through hfb server hosting, epoch is through dayz.st

ts3 - cachevalleygaming.typefrag.com:5385

sorry for the late response, i'll contact u on the ts asap

no worries, i'm on the ts now. we only have one server now, but hopefully by next week we should have a dedicated server rented that would be able to put up 4-5 servers

This still live?

I finally found owners of a dedicated server who are willing to host it, it should be released within a month. Initially it will be exclusive to that server, but eventually anyone can host it. Let me know if you have any questions

Back