Zombies hitting through walls

lag and tracing problems will always cause this. Nothing much can really be done about it.

Yeah i know mate, though at the moment it's seems really bad. Hitting a good 2 meters through walls, never seen it this bad. Not sure if it's something i have done in the mission or it's the same for everyone at the moment

I've been noticing its been a little worst than before... Just like zombies becoming alerted through walls and attacking through the walls (at night, while sneaking)...

Zombie attack range is 1.2m H and 1.5m V, where dayz_areaAffect is size * .6 and size is 2, there is no los checking for combat, so if they dont see you but are near you you still get attacked. just don't get closer than 2m from them and your okay. thats 2 rows of wire fence.

Code:
        if ((_x distance player < dayz_areaAffect) and !(animationState _x == "ZombieFeed")) then {
            [_x,"attack",(_chance),true] call dayz_zombieSpeak;
            //perform an attack
            _last = _x getVariable["lastAttack",0];
            _entHeight = (getPosATL _x) select 2;
            _delta = _pHeight - _entHeight;
            if ( ((time - _last) > 1) and ((_delta < 1.5) and (_delta > -1.5)) ) then {
                //_isZInside = [_x,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding;
                //if ((_isPlayerInside and _isZInside) or (!_isPlayerInside and !_isZInside)) then {
                    _x spawn player_zombieAttack;
                    _x setVariable["lastAttack",time];
                //};
            };
            _attacked = true;
        }

Back