0.2.5 Weather and removing of cloths

statik

Seems like the weather is always clear... Is the weather configured this way in 0.2.5? is there a way to change the weather for Overwatch? Vilayer tells me it is in Overwatch or the scripts.

Also, was removing cloths part of Overwatch or is that only done by a script?

Removing clothes was part of 2.4...now...only God knows. This new update is garbage. It's broken, has bugs, and it seems like the devs just pushed it out for the sake of pushing out an update, rather than making improvements and creating a more stable code. The weather does always appear to be clear.

I have plans this weekend to roll my server_cleanup.fsm and owcleanup.sqf back to the 2.4 versions. Oddly enough, I used BOTH cleanup files in 2.4 with ZERO problems. I know right...why use 2 cleanup scripts? I don't have an answer for that, I only know I was using both and I no problems. Now, I'm only using the owcleanup and granted, the time glitching/skipping/jumping issue is resolved, I still have other minor problems, but all the minor problems together are still a big concern.

Anyhow, I'll let the community know next week how the stability of my server is after I upload the old cleanup scripts and run the server over the next 3 or 4 days.

I removed the fixed date and the weather began to change.

server_monitor.sqf:
Code:
        if(isDedicated) then {
            //["dayzSetDate",_date] call broadcastRpcCallAll;
            setDate _date;
            dayzSetDate = _date;
            dayz_storeTimeDate = _date;
            publicVariable "dayzSetDate";
            PVDZE_plr_SetDate = _date;
            publicVariable "PVDZE_plr_SetDate";
        };
        diag_log ("HIVE: Local Time set to " + str(_date));