1 server pack for all

Nightmare

Valued Member!
to all devs /contributors , why not work together and made a serverpack for all with the same database structure? ( a lite and extended version for self builder )

actually we have three packs and all of them a good work but the incompatiblity sucks...

please force your powers! :)

I think they were working towards this - But I would be interested in an update from the Devs.

I also agree that one unified database structure would be the easiest to work with. Are you guys working toward this currently?

Thanks X - any idea how that went? Obviously there is still the reality version and the pwonzor version right now.

We all lost interest in DayZ and how community interacts at the moment, so we stopped the work on it.
Awe. Bummer. I got burnt out a bit ago, but take a week or two off and only hang out with your friends and family IRL, then you'll wanna shoot at zombies again not long after that.

This is our plan, We want to give back, and this seems like the best way.

We've been begging for other dev's to join up but no one seems to want to.

Our DB structure will support the massive customization of servers by admins in an easy manor.

Anyone interested in helping out PLEASE join the conversation, we are willing to do it in almost any format, I just have to get setup on skype and I will start reaching out to some people more directly.

Back