A sneak peek

JayWood

Here's a sneak peek of the project I've been working on for awhile. This is geared towards server owners who wish to have a more streamlined system for donations while allowing their players full control over their donations.

For those of you who are familiar with this interface already, you should see the new DayZ additions. For those of you who aren't, just look up WooCommerce for WordPress. This new donation system will be absolutely free and hopefully insanely simple.

I intend to incorporate quite a few things and would like to hear some input from those of you who frequent this forum like me. I will also be looking for individuals willing to provide language translations in the near future.

JU4LLgp.jpg

2S3pgML.jpg

Again, the more input you can give on a donation system, the better this project can become :)

That looks absolutely epic man, really good work!
Have you tought about dayz having different database schemes?

reality hive vs official hive for instance
even unleashed has a slight difference over reality on wich it is based.

Last edited:
No I haven't actually. I am used to the epoch database style. If I can get some SQL dumps from those other databases I will. I want to allow players to spawn their own donations is the main reason for this. Not just vehicles, I want weapons etc, but I assume a 'hive' database will not allow such actions.

Interaction with an SQL database is insanely easy with WordPress, not to mention I've pre-written my database layer to work with epoch tables. To this point, I assumed all db styles were the same, thanks for pointing that out.

Back