Adding AI to buildings?

I have added a Jail to my Epoch Server and would like to add AI through out the Building.
How do I go about doing this?
Is there a guide somewhere I can look at?

I did some searching but cannot seem to find the answer.

Simple :)

You can get the Cords via Database, my last Spawn Locations i done when i was alone it was with Sandbags, Tanktraps or Tents.
This ones you can see it in your Database and so you can use the Worldspace for your AI Spawnpoints.

Hope it Helps you.

Regards Ace

Best way to do this is to add the jail to your server. Log in to the game. Go to the jail. Log out inside the jail where you want the AI to spawn. Open your database. Open the SURVIVOR table. Find your ArmA II UID. If you have mulitple rows with your UID, you will need to use the coords from your character that is alive (0 = alive, 1 = dead). Then follow the instructions buttface provides in the DZAI folders for adding custom spawns.

Thanks for all the help, I got it working.

I did find a faster way to get the Coords.....
I am using PHP Admin Tools and I can just get the coords from that,,, move to new spot refresh tool and my coords change to the spot I am currently at.
Rinse and repeat.
Its super fast.

So DZAI can spawn in buildings and caves ? Tried that with WAI , in cave, they die, or stuck on roof, or if cave, down inside the rock.. if this is the case , DZAI just became my new bestest friend lol

I can confirm that it doesn't work with WAI or DZAI. With both, if you use coordinates that are inside of a building, it will spawn them on the roof instead of inside.

Back