adding vehicles that are not in the game?

IdecEddy

so i just want to know if i add a vehicles class_name to the database that is not in the dayZ normal database will it spawn still? the image below is what i am trying to add a little bird spawn. will this work?

Attachments

• check.png
    check.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 18
As long as the vehicle isn't banned in your mod u should be able to get it to spawn....
Best thing to-do is to un-pbo your mods files & and unrap the config.cpp files (normally u just look in the anim / code bpo's)

That way u can check which vehicles are banned,
Also if they have duplicated a class of vehicle (if they removed guns / radar ) like the AH6X_DZ.

When u get the hang of it, u can start to use a program like winmerge / notepad++ to compare changes in new versions of mods to see changes etc...

Or if u want just look @ the servers rpt logs to see what is banned

As long as the vehicle isn't banned in your mod u should be able to get it to spawn....
Best thing to-do is to un-pbo your mods files & and unrap the config.cpp files (normally u just look in the anim / code bpo's)

That way u can check which vehicles are banned,
Also if they have duplicated a class of vehicle (if they removed guns / radar ) like the AH6X_DZ.

When u get the hang of it, u can start to use a program like winmerge / notepad++ to compare changes in new versions of mods to see changes etc...

Or if u want just look @ the servers rpt logs to see what is banned
Is there a way to kind of "unban" a vehicle so you can spawn it, cos I really wanna spawn in a Blackhawk for example but nothing happens when I try it

Back