Admin login message

n1kkoFTW

So, I wouldn't even know what to search on google for this, but I know it can be done.

I want a script that sends a global RCON message to the server when a specific PlayerID (admin) joins.

So when I join, the message would say: Admin logging in, welcome back, n1kkoFTW.

BEC does this

I have set myself in the admins.xml, but no message. do I need to add the <cmd>say -1</cmd> tags under the group name tags?

EDIT: that didnt work either.

EDIT EDIT: I read that the group name is how to get it to work, but alas, that fails as well

Code:
    <admin id="0">
        <name>your name here</name>
        <guid>your guid here</guid>
        <group>0</group>
        <groupname>this is where you type what msg you want when you log on</groupname>
    </admin>

mines still set to default just with my info added and it says super admin stetson logged on, please note it doesnt pop up on your screen, it pops up on everyone elses.

Code:
    <admin id="0">
        <name>your name here</name>
        <guid>your guid here</guid>
        <group>0</group>
        <groupname>this is where you type what msg you want when you log on</groupname>
    </admin>

mines still set to default just with my info added and it says super admin stetson logged on, please note it doesnt pop up on your screen, it pops up on everyone elses.

I see. That was my problem. It works.

request close

i dunno i dont run dart, my friend plays on my server and confirms the msg pops up when i log on, but i just dont see it anywhere.....so maybe?

i dunno i dont run dart, my friend plays on my server and confirms the msg pops up when i log on, but i just dont see it anywhere.....so maybe?

It showed something in the console, but it wasnt the message, idk what it was. It works, so thats all im concerned about.

Thanks stetson!

EDIT: sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesnt.

Back