admin spawned in boxes not visible to players.

I have a new server and I am trying to allow some of the first people to build some bases. I can spawn in a box with all the mats however something somewhere is making the box invisible/unlootable to players.

EPOCH 1.0.2.4
Vilayer server
DAYZ AH

running scripts:
selfbloodbag
Sarge AI
AI Missions
Tow Lift
trader city god

in version 1.0.2.3 the boxes worked fine, now the boxes are seen by the player when spawned, and from afar, but as a player gets within 6m of the box it despawns for them even though I still see it.

I tried reinstalling the AH, so I am pretty sure it is the newest version.

wondering if this could be some code in the new 1.0.2.4 update

A workaround would be if I can develop my own "care packages" with the loot I want them to have. (as long as they can see it) if I can't figure the first part out, please point me to where I can learn how to do this solution.

server_cleanup.fsm has lines for CHECK FOR HACKER. Comment out those lines.

Not sure that it is this, the code around this area blows up a vehicle killing the hacker inside.

The box stays, is not destroyed, its just invisible to all but admins on antihack.

pretty sure this is a bug in the antihack, got to wait till 3rd party get responce from coder..

in the mean time, any one suggest a great FREE antihack? (for epoch)

This is a feature of infistar's antihack. Find this part:
Code:
if (typeOf _x == 'Foodbox0') then { _x hideObject true; if (!isNull (findDisplay 106)) then {(findDisplay 106) closeDisplay 0;}; }; if ((_CntSum > 140) || (_cnt > 500) || (_cntpitems > 140)) then { _x hideObject true;
Change them to hideObject false; if you want non-admins to be able to see them.

This is exactly what I need, however I have been unable to locate any files having to do with the antihack exept for the config file. I'll keep looking when I get home from work, but if you can point me in the right direction of where valayer hides these files, tyvm!

This is exactly what I need, however I have been unable to locate any files having to do with the antihack exept for the config file. I'll keep looking when I get home from work, but if you can point me in the right direction of where valayer hides these files, tyvm!

What antihack are you using? I have been looking for that for quite some time now.

Do you know if there is a materials box for Epoch? Right now I have had to spawn things in through the db and it's getting pretty annoying :p

If you have bluepheonix tools installed it's easy enough to add one.

I can spawn a box full of building supplies on my server with the script I wrote.

Just take a look at how Blue Pheonix spawns a vehicle with the vehicle menu, and combine it with how side missions add loot to their boxes.

I don't have any admin tools installed. Could you possibly PM yours? I'm too lazy to go about coding anymore.

Back