Ai Bandits/Survivors

Wxlls

Hi, I am currently running a 0.2.4 Overwatch server and was wondering if anybody knew where i could get AI's that fight, fly,drive around etc...

Would be grateful, James

Sarge AI uses more server resources but has more functions such as flying AI...I'd recommend either DZAI or the Chernarus Mission System's AI though.

I have DZAI and it is now up to version 1.7, and works very well.

1. You can set static AI spawns by inputting the coords yourself (which you can acquire from your DB). It comes with dynamic spawns enabled, so you DON'T have to use static.
  2. AI heli patrols is built in to DZAI. You can decide the number of heli patrols (I run 3 heli patrols), and the helis that are being used for patrols (UH1Y, UH1H, Mi17, etc).
  3. You can specify the grade of gear the AI carry, i.e., residential, farm type, and or military.
  4. And many more options.

Here is the Github link for you. I recommend reading the readme file for a better explanation of features and how DZAI operates.
https://github.com/dayzai/DayZBanditAI

I have DZAI and it is now up to version 1.7, and works very well.

1. You can set static AI spawns by inputting the coords yourself (which you can acquire from your DB). It comes with dynamic spawns enabled, so you DON'T have to use static.
  2. AI heli patrols is built in to DZAI. You can decide the number of heli patrols (I run 3 heli patrols), and the helis that are being used for patrols (UH1Y, UH1H, Mi17, etc).
  3. You can specify the grade of gear the AI carry, i.e., residential, farm type, and or military.
  4. And many more options.

Here is the Github link for you. I recommend reading the readme file for a better explanation of features and how DZAI operates.
https://github.com/dayzai/DayZBanditAI

Ah so they got heli patrols working in DZAI? Very nice.
I think last time I used DZAI I used the Lite version since it's a lot qucker to set-up and I didn't want flying AI as they tend to desync a bit when you've got 220+ players on one machine ><; Takes all the immersion out of the game to see an AI chopper slowly desyncing around...

Back