AI desync any relation to database performance?

Hey guys and gals i have a overpoch server running with a 60 player limit, its a dedicated ovh server with 1gig connection (600Mb sustained), my issue is when the server is full at 60 players its perfect FPS does drop a little but nothing to much and no player desync, no yellow or red chains.

The cpu on the server never goes above 35% but my DZMS AI are lagging all over the place, im not sure whats causing this because if the cpu is at 35% why would the ai start desyncing it has to be database related.

I feel we have this sever setup pretty well but i would like to get to the bottom of this, if it is database then has anyone got any suggestions on how to make it run faster, IE can it be tuned im using xammp is this even the best package?

any suggestions on this would be appreciated as DB aint ma thing!!:confused:

Check that you don't have any RPT errors. RPT errors tend to drive server FPS down a ton, and then low server FPS causes DZMS AI to lag.

thanks for the replie, i do have errors coming from dzms, but ive been unable to find a fix for it i guess thats whats doing it.

Back