AI SLAUGHTER

That looks like the AI from my AI package, I think, judging by the food and medical supplies in their inventories. That's awesome stuff. I've only watched the first 6 mins but I'll check out the rest later to figure out whether they are my AI or not.

That looks like the AI from my AI package, I think, judging by the food and medical supplies in their inventories. That's awesome stuff. I've only watched the first 6 mins but I'll check out the rest later to figure out whether they are my AI or not.
Well its a great package that I think added some great combat to a 20 man server,would be nicer if they where a bit faster on the trigger though but after this the server admin restarted and apparently made the AI harder, which you will see in the next episode

I watched a little more of the vid and well I'll be damned, it is my AI pack. A few weeks ago, I halved the trigger timers to about 20-30 seconds (15-20 seconds for NWAF) as well as increased the trigger sizes so spawning should be faster. Not sure which version the admin is running.

I'd love to see how everything goes with the increased difficulty. I've had to tone them down several times in the past, but maybe I'm just a less-than-good DayZ player. Hah.

I watched a little more of the vid and well I'll be damned, it is my AI pack. A few weeks ago, I halved the trigger timers to about 20-30 seconds (15-20 seconds for NWAF) as well as increased the trigger sizes so spawning should be faster. Not sure which version the admin is running.

I'd love to see how everything goes with the increased difficulty. I've had to tone them down several times in the past, but maybe I'm just a less-than-good DayZ player. Hah.
Well I get ambushed by 6 of them in the next episode at NWAF so they are pretty good

Back