AI Tutorial?

biokemisten

Is there any tutorial how to add AI's and export it the right way?
i were stuck on wait for host last couple of times.

well last night I was able to get heli patrols working on a non rMod server. Give me a few days and I will do a tutorial on how to implement AI as well as Heli patrols to a map. I just want to get my map all set up first since this has been my major focus over the past two weeks.

I am really sorry that I have not had time to do this lately. My father was sent to the ER for a stroke the day I was going to make this and I have not even thought about doing it since. I will do my best to put something together sometime soon.

Awesome Joker, I just treid to use your files as a guide but every time I load the mission file it only allows 1 player in for blufor and 1 for opfor, so in other words I fudged something, I opened your PBO, renamed is dayz.Chernarus and attempted to load it in the editor but cant find it to load, so cant wait for your tutorial to see where I failed.

it sounds like you are not removing the blufor guy once you merge the file with your own. Also the files I posted were from the previous version of DayZ and I am not sure if that will make a difference or not when merging with the new version.

Once I get everything back in order around my house, I'll pump out that tutorial ASAP. This way you guys can just add to your own map as you like.

Once I get everything back in order around my house, I'll pump out that tutorial ASAP. This way you guys can just add to your own map as you like.
Hey 3dJoker, was just wondering how the tutorial video was coming along, Checked for a Blufor Unit but none in text file, unsure what the issue but I bet it is real small, lol. would love to see this video to see where I am messing up.

Hey 3dJoker, was just wondering how the tutorial video was coming along, Checked for a Blufor Unit but none in text file, unsure what the issue but I bet it is real small, lol. would love to see this video to see where I am messing up.
Depending on what you want, I can write you a super simple tutorial on here. I just learned from Axeman and Buttface how to add units to a map really easy. The functionality is limited a little bit without rMod or DayZ_Factions, but is still really fun and functional.

So if you want a non-rMod non-Factions tutorial written up with code examples and whatnot, I would be happy to do it for you.

Back