[AlphaZeta Release] No camping in bunker

arkmal

Hi all !

Two weeks ago, we made a nice try of the release "alpha-zeta bandit camp". Everything works fine, we made a custom addon for a military base to mix with this release, with custom Ai spawn positions.
As people may know, the goal of this mission is about to capture a bunker, which teleport you in an other bunker.

The question is : "what happened is someone disconnect inside the bunker and connect at each restart to take the reward, without playing the mission ?"

First, we thought about using the safezone script to avoid people for disconnecting inside the bunker.

Then, the best should be to kill any people connecting in that bunker..

Anyone does have an idea about how doing it ?

Thanks !

Arkmal (team FR hydrium)

What i would recommend is making the bunker area a combat zone and being in combat will prevent people from being able to logout but they still would be able to alt f4 or somthing so maybe you could have a anti combat logging punishment or somthing that would just teleport the player who combat logged to the coast as a punishment.... so as soon as they enter the "area" of the bunker they enter a combat zone that disables the abort button and then have a combat log punishment but i guess there is still a issue of there being a player at the bunker after a restart hmm if you have a teleport script you could try to make a timer on the bunker so the player only has 60 seconds or somthing befor he will be auto tp'ed out of it..

Always combat script
http://opendayz.net/threads/snippet-always-combat-zone.18935/

Yes, i thought about the combat zone, maybe this would be the easiest way to do it.
I like your idea about the timer. But i wanted to keep the traders inside with their extra stuff.
I still look for script in this way, but thks for your ideas ! :)

Back